Torn

T-Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon? Is that my name?" The pale young man who was growing a beard as well as his hair already on his shoulder. He was clueless and lost showing on his appearance wearing a soft cotton blue stripe sweater and a baggy trousers. Mason who was clueless still holding tightly on her mother's hand but his eyes focused on the stranger who was standing infront of them.

"S-Sorry, I lost my memories but I found a key on this house and the address engraved on it inside my pocket few years ago seems like it has something to do with me so I lived here for the meantime I apologize for intruding in your place, Miss." The stranger slowly explained while staring at them apologetically thinking that she was the real owner of their house he's been crashing through. Unbeknown to him that the house belong to both of them when they got married that explained why the key was found inside his pocket.

"......................."

Tiffany let go of Mason and running towards the stranger who froze on his feet still clueless of her acting weird behavior around him. He felt shy but he didn't bother to pushed her away from him as his body seems missing the warmth of the woman who was hugging him now.

"This scent and warmth? Why does it seems familiar to me? I love it and the  feeling that I missing so much." Taeyeon thought.

"I-I m-miss you so much Tae-Tae!" Tiffany exclaimed in between her sobbing while she grips tightly on her missing husband. The pale man hugging her back and unknowingly cried on her shoulder even him didn't have a clue why he was sharing tears with a stranger but the feeling was somewhat love and its mutual for both of them. Mason who was seeing her mother hugging a stranger building jealousy and anger towards the man as he slowly approached them while clenching his little fist.

"Yah! You! Stop molesting my mommy, you jerk! She only belongs to my daddy!" Mason rage pointing his little finger at the clueless stranger who held his both hands showing defeat to a young boy who looks like him, a replica except for their eyes.

"Mason! Where did you learn to disrespect a person who was older than you, huh? Don't you want to greet him first?" Tiffany scolded her young boy who was still eyes fixed at Taeyeon. She kneeled to level at his son and flashing him again the same eyesmile they shared as she ruffled his brown perm hair.

"Greet your daddy, Mason-ah." Tiffany happily said still her eyesmile visible on her.

"DADDY??!!!" Taeyeon and Mason shouted in unison with a popping eyes on them.