Behind Story

FLASHBACK

The Kim and Im clan were the powerful among vampires since it was led by Taehyung and Yunho, they were cousins since their father were twins. Taehyung married Lee Sunkyu, a full pledge and blessed by a healthy baby boy named Taeyeon, the future leader of the vampires and before he was throne the original heir was one of Yunho's future child but he married a norm that was strictly prohibited by their laws so he and his wife punished by the Elders and try to killed one of the twins who has the norm blood flows through him and unfortunately it was mistaken that they intended to kill the full pledge one, Sooyoung because originally it was Yoong who has the norm, wolf and vampire blood with him since it was Yunho's dumbest plan to protect a norm showing his pure love for his wife and he was sick of being a supernatural so he decided to informed them the false truth behind his stupidity.

Sooyoung suffered from the evilish punishment under the Elders when they successfully killed his beloved mother after Yunho commits suicide leaving Yoong under the Elder Im who favors him as well to be his heir of Im's. Yoong trained together with Taeyeon who used to be the black hole of their clan since he was against the law and sneaking to lived with the life of a norm. On the other hand, Sooyoung lived with hatred, wrath and vengeance against his own blood and he used to trained himself during his spare time and killed the Elders as well as Yoong but deep inside he wants his twin brother to lived a normal life like him. He worked for his own living under his mother's relative but soon he was kicked-out because he was abused after the hardship he finished his teaching profession and worked into a community school and met his wife, Jessica who changes his life in a snap and soon they we're happily married.

Jessica Jung was a delicate lady doctor that volunteer for a community health services and they started dating for almost 3 years before they decided to settled down and blessed by teo lovely children, Jisoo and Jiyoung but his wife was oblivious to his hidden identity since then and now. He somehow discovered that Taeyeon was married to his wife's bestfriend Tiffany so he took advantage for the opportunity and keep on prying on his wife of the Kim's whereabouts and Jessica complied without suspecting a little inch of his white lies.

At first he has the urge to killed both Yoong and Taeyeon in a swift but remembering it wasn't according to the original plan of what he thought for years but seems his twin recognizes him first and acted like strangers and let Taeyeon to lived for awhile before he conceal himself as a mysterious stranger.

END OF FLASHBACK

Sooyoung silently leaning on swivel chair while cleaning his broken sword covered by blood infront of Yoong's body lying on the cold floor. He was on his own thoughts for his next move against vampires since werewolves clan treats like his own, he knew that his father Yunho was a half wolves according to his late mother and the Elders knew it and try not to reveal his own identity to the clan.

"I must get rid of the Elders before Taeyeon. Must be a great idea but Mason would be in great danger too." Sooyoung thought since he used to love Mason like his own blood while Taeyeon wasn't there for him since childhood because of his own doings.

BACK AT THE KIM COUPLE....

Taeyeon and Tiffany we're worried like hell at their son as Mason wasn't home since last night.

"Taetae-ah? I'm worried for Mason." Tiffany said to her husband beside her as they waiting for their son at the sala when their doorbell rang.

Ding...dong...

"I'll go and pick it up." Taeyeon stood before his wife without hesitations but he was surprised when he was being knocked down before he could react and assault first the uninvited guest.

"Tae? Tae?" Tiffany anxiously stood up from her seat following her husband who was taking long for opening their door but she was surprised with Sooyoung's appearance picking an unconscious Taeyeon on his broad shoulder but she wasn't thinking suspiciously and approached him.

"Sooyoung? What happen to Taeyeon? Yah! Taeyeon-ah?" Tiffany touched her husband but quickly shoved away by Sooyoung with his deathly glare.

"Stay away from this Fany-ah I don't want you to get involved. Sorry but I have to take Taeyeon away." Sooyoung swiftly lost out of sight with Taeyeon and he left clueless Tiffany like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for taking it too long for me to update I hope you're still with me and hang on. Mianhe~

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!

chocomint89 xxxxx