The One

Daesung and Seungri were now heading to Taeyeon's place to capture his wife but unfortunately she wasn't there so they follow the scent that leads to the Choi who where few blocks away. They harshly barges inside seeing Jisoo startled by them but the little kid transformed himself into a wolf immediately and growing claws was now visible into his little hands. The young ones managed to dodge all their attackings he was trained by his father for nothing even though he was only a toddler. The sudden noise captured Jessica and Tiffany's attention who were silently analyzing the newly found book from a secluded room upstairs so they decided to peek leaving them on a state of shock where Seungri taking down the poor boy who was lying lifelessly on the ground. Tiffany takes immediate action and quickened her movement like a wind spreading herself into Seungri's back biting hard the sensitive spot of his neck where the pulse located to cut off his breathing. Daesung harshly grabbed her hair and pulled her away from him as she hits the wall behind before losing her consciousness. Jessica froze on her spot while covering her mouth and she was verge into crying but putting herself back from doing something stupid that will get her into danger since she was a. normal being who couldn't do anything aside from witnessing a nightmare scene infront of her bare eyes and the fact that her son was there unconscious or the worst he's already dead, she didn't know.

Daesung carried the two bodies into him and walked away from the home since he already accomplished the mission. Jessica quickly runs downstairs with a heavy heart and finally reached her son into her warmth leaning into his small frame if the heartbeat was still there so she prepared all her medical equipments to performed an immediate operation to saved her only son. She was frantic and yet trying to cool herself down so she could smoothly do her job.

BACK AT KWON'S......

Hyoyeon gripping her chest tightly as she has difficulty in breathing she remembered the effects that her twin might caught on danger and something happens bad into him/her she could only cussed under her breath when she was helpless and she has a weakness when it comes with her twin. She doesn't like the idea to getback her twin and unfortunately its the only way she could fulfill her selfish dream but knowing that she becomes vulnerable when something happens on her twin.

"Where's that two idiot taking too long to get the wife here? Dammit if only I could work without their help but knowing that I was only half vampire and wolves and a hopeless girl. This is totally got me insane for real!??" She scoffed when Daesung already tossed the two body to the ground infront of him when Tiffany's presence caught her interest she scrutinizing her features for so long as she felt something connected between them so she slowly checked her back for clarification of something that proves her hidden identity when the birthmark of a CLAWS reveals infront of her startled eyes. She's the one who saves my life and also the one I've been looking for. Thank God she's alive and knowing that she's my sister the only family I have. Hyoyeon thought.

Tiffany squinted her eyes when she felt a sudden touch to her face but knowing that it was a strange she swiftly back off from her touch as she shows aggressiveness from its crimson red eyes and a growing fangs. Hyoyeon stopped her action and sighed heavily before she reveals her true identity, story and secret behind the twin's prophecy and their parent's background. Tiffany finally cleared the thoughts and questions keeps on haunting her since child and now got answered by her newly claimed twin sister as she shows proofs that she was the real one.