Tears

TAEYEON POV

"Tiffany?"

I was under her strength but I kept myself trying hard not to hurt her since she was under control by Hyoyeon, her evil twin. I gripped her both hands that strangle my neck, I saw something burning on her eyes that she was fighting inside to control herself  because she also was under the spell that her sister cast. I saw Jiyoung walking away to a safe place carrying my dead son on her back while everybody was in chaos, Sooyoung was doing a spell to revive his wife Jessica while Hyoyeon was reading the book to cast a new spell and Yoong with our vampire clan came along not long ago to fight back the greedy wolves when I spotted the Elders who was shocked of what they've been witnessing now. I think that they were confused to figure out and they need an explanation from us after they deal with these since their powers were no joke after all. Hyoyeon was guarded by TOP and Daesung giving the vampires a hard time to lay a finger to the evil twin sister of my wife I want to helped them but I have to deal with Tiffany first.

I kicked Tiffany to pushed her away from me I feel sorry but I have no choice to defend myself and also I want to helped her to control the spell that binds her with her evil twin so I have to think for a better plan so I could break that fuckin' spell and save everyone here. My wife stumble but seems it was no effect on her as she quickly jumped on me after I kicked her. I swiftly dodge her away hoping that I was finally escape from her attacks but guess I was wrong because a few seconds I was again pinned against the ground with Tiffany on top of me sitting on my stomach as her hands was still on my neck, her strength was no joke I was having hard time to pushed her away and my body was still weak and bruises was still visible all over my body.

"HYOYEON! STOP BEING CRAZY! YOU EVIL!" I heard familiar voice shouted behind and everyone paused same with Hyoyeon who also stopped from her business. It's also my chance to escaped from Tiffany and at last I successfully pushed her away again but this time I was now who was pinning her and I sat on her stomach keeping myself to not hurt her so much.

HYOYEON POV

Someone shouted my name without respect makes me irritated but when I glanced from where the voice came from I was stunned when I finally saw who he was, my former lover Kwon Yuri. The same face I was longing for, he was still handsome through my eyes I couldn't believe he was alive after we parted from each other back then when he told me that he will fly to Auckland for his training so he could be able to take over their clan and he introduced me to this clan that's why I was close to his fellow wolves and after a months of staying I was able to get their trust and loyalty since I was their master's girlfriend. The Kwon didn't agree on our relationship knowing that I'm only a norm and a huge mistake to their being to fall inlove with us but obliviously they didn't know that I have a blood of wolves and vampire, of course I want my identity to be unknown from everyone because at first I planned to used Yuri so I could study and gathered more alliances from them but unfortunately I've fallen for him so deeply that I crossed my boundaries.

"K-Kwon? What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled but deep inside I was glad to see him and seems his right hand man Daesung was shocked to see him as well as TOP.