Twins

KWON'S MANSION

The mysterious stranger was sitting alone inside Yuri's sacred room sipping a tea that serves by Daesung, humming to a random song and seems very happy of what he have now. He was almost turned down all the vampires in one snap of a finger because of his strategic plan against them since he was also a half vampire, half werewolf and half norm itself. Damn three genes in one body? Jjang!

The heat of the summer makes him sweat like hell as he still wears a cloak in him but since he was alone there he decided to take it off without everyone noticed even Daesung. Slowly he stripped the black cloak out of his body revealing the true identity behind the mystery. This is it!

Unbeknown to him someone was peeking outside his room impatiently waiting for him to reveal his true self. Due to the culprit shocked with mouth agape Yoong stumble back from his spot seeing the real identity behind the stranger who was wise to turned down all the vampires.

"No, it couldn't be him. We already killed him when he was still a child." Yoong shook his head back and forth while his cold hands covered his mouth to prevent noise from himself. He was shocked but still manage to stand up from his feet ready to launched himself out of the Kwon's to swiftly get out from the place so he could reportedly soon his new discovery to the Elders as well to Taeyeon.

On his way out he was blocked by some wolves who noticee him but swiftly turned down by his amazing combat skills and one by one he escaped with ease but after he could finally leave someone unexpectedly appeared from nowhere, the mysterious stranger.

"Hey, you couldn't escaped like that Yoong-ah." The stranger playfully spoke while smirking but the young vampire trembling in fears still fighting from his inner guilt creeping inside. He showed a sword engraves the symbol of a vampire that he used to Taeyeon few years ago. Yoong was familiar with the weapon as he has the pair of the broken sword that made for him and his twins, the bitter memories was haunting him again.

"H-Hyung." Yoong with his shaky voice spoke straight from the person he was longing it was his beloved twins who was carrying the curse from his birth that vampires despise and forcefully killed him because of their shitty laws.

"I see you have still the pair of the broken sword that reminded me how cruel the vampire was into me and to our mother, Yoong and this mark in my wrist was the evidence of the curse from my father who was a wolf." The twin brother bitterly revealed the truth behind his revenge.