Mystery

FLASHBACK

Yuri with his two companion and Taeyeon as their captive we're already arrived at the wolves hide-out where Kwon's mansion also located. Once the great leader Kim stepped into their land all of the wolves goes frantic that they eager to torn his body into pieces but thankfully great leader Yuri was there to restraint all of them, a sure relief for Taeyeon.

"Led him into the dungeon and torture him! We caught a really big fish from the ocean." Yuri ordered Daesung and Seungri who held the captive and brought Taeyeon to where they jailed prisoner but unbeknown to them that the sly vampire had already a risky planned for his great escape once Yuri was out of his sight.

They're now on their way to the dungeon with the two clueless wolves as Taeyeon put on his own show and acted unconscious hoping that the two would buy it and success when he was sure that they we're now afar from Yuri's room and inaudible to heard from here. Taeyeon transformed himself to a fiercely vampire and swiftly broke the two neck beside him by twitching them like a wind then he hides their body to a safe place, now he have to find his way out before wolves would clearly noticed him escaping.

Taeyeon was now running fast outside the Kwon's and jumping from tree to tree like one on the movie when he finally reached a dead end, a cliff. He seems nervous by looking down from up here even though he was used to jumping on the high building in the city this thing was no joke for him but before he attempts to jumped off Yuri was now appeared before him with a sharp claws visible and a growl that made all step aback but he also shows his fangs, red eyes and a spiky hair as he bended his knees ready to assault the target but he keeps his defense up as he fixed his full attention towards the fuming wolf mirroing his movement.

"Escaping, huh? Useless! Nobody could escape my sharp claws. I'm Kwon Yuri." The wolf boastfully said to the vampire but it didn't helped him to scared him off.

Yuri first to launched himself to the vampire who was waiting for him slashing his huge sharp claws Taeyeon easily dodge his attack and the movement maintains the same but the higher agility. The chance to dodge it again was too difficult for the vampire since the proximity between them was too close and he couldn't do anything about it as Yuri marked as the great warrior among their tribes, he was born to kill. Taeyeon keeps defending himself using his arms but it was no use for Yuri's unbelievable strength he shows to him, he have to came up with a plan but how.

"Tired?" Yuri said between his smirk as he keeps assaulting the panting Taeyeon who was near at his peak since he didn't drink blood for this week weakens him so much. The wolf takes advantage of the situation and chances for him to killed the vampire was too favor with him now. He paused for awhile to prepare a full blown attack at the weakened vampire.

"Asshole!"

"W-What??? Me??? Y-You stupid rascal!!!" Yuri couldn't restrain himself and swiftly jumped over Taeyeon who was smirking from ear to ear as he expected this coming.

Quick reflexes from Taeyeon made Yuri caught him off-guard when the vampire crouch under his stomach giving him a full blown punch made him stumble and fell helplessly on the ground but his opponent didn't stop to assault him and quickly hovered on top of him. Taeyeon's sharp but small claws pierce straight on his chest before twitching it inside made him grumbled in sharp pain.

Taeyeon mercilessly pulled out the heart from its owner's chest while looking expressionless to dying Yuri coughing thick blood and lay lifelessly on the ground while he was still hovering him. He sharply breath when he also felt pain on his back and shifts his head only to see a mysterious silhouette that stabbed him. He was kicked away from his victim and stumble near the cliff and slowly approached by a mysterious one wearing a black cloak to sealed the identity showing a spear that engraves the vampire symbol that familiarize by him.

"Vampire?" Taeyeon thought.

Last thing he knew that darkness invades his consciousness and woke up in the middle of the unknown forest and doesn't remember anything and only a key on his pocket was the only thing that will reveal his true identity.

END OF FLASHBACK

*****************************

A/N: Did you watched MAMA last night? Congrats to our girls and Taeyeon for winning and also a surprise appearance of 2ne1 makes me go wild though I'm a sones. Hehehehehe.

Waiting for TTS Music Video to be released at midnight.

chocomint89 xxxxxxx