My Blood Is Yours

TAEYEON POV

"Crap! I think I scared her off that much, what a stupid vampirism I have." I muttered ruffling my brown curled hair out of annoyance as I watched my dear wife sleeping peacefully on our shared bed. She already knew my real identity I used to covered for such a long time after we got married. I scratched my non-itchy neck again and inhaled sharply thinking the best white lies that would concealed my deepest secret but on the other hand it was too late.

I saw she was squirmed a little and slowly gained consciousness from her earlier faint. She was taken aback when she saw me right beside her as fear showing through her deep brown orbs, she covered herself by a blanket but I stopped her and gesturing her not to be afraid of me because I owe her a big explanation. Yeah, that's it! Noted.

"Hey! Don't be, I won't hurt you, just let me explain." I lift my both hands showing my defeat glad she lend her ears to me so I smiled back at her but she keeps her straightface crossing her arms.

"So?" She was being impatient furrowing her brows arrogantly ans it made bite my lips.

"E-Errr...me...vampire?!! Y-You know something like Edward Cullen so that's it, yeah and I apologized.for what happened earlier." I was fidgetting on my seat because she seems unmoved and never spoke a word after my confession so I think it was over for both of us. Geez! I like her taste no I definitely love it! Oh, stop it KIM TAEYEON, you stupid bloodlust beast!

"COOL!!!!!!!" She exlaimed vigorously and yeah, cool! W-Wait what? Did I heard it clearly? I raised my brow but she seems happy and excited?? What?? She was clapping her hands?? Did she bang her head somewhere?? Omo!! Maybe she was my wife's doppleganger!! I poke her face and hesitates a bit to pinched her cheeks but I did it anyway made her knocks me on my head. Ouch!

"W-What are you doing, Mr. Vampire??" She retorted and I let out a chuckles so she does the same, we shared our first laugh together after we married a few months ago. Why do I felt this way and it's like familiar strange feelings before?

"You're not mad or afraid of me?? I think we have to call off this marriage if you want or report me to the police and everything?!" I suggested but seems she didn't listen to me at all and taking a selca infront of me. Yah, what did the hell she do?? Making fun at me??

"Hey, c'mon! Just take a selca with me and I will post it later with a caption #MyCoolHusband. I couldn't believe it that I married almost similar to my Edward Cullen but a korean version but it's okay I can deal with that." She said happily that made her looks like a patient in asylums but I'm glad she accepted me without hesitations. She was very kind and understanding unlike any other woman I used to slept with before as I giggle at her cute antics. Damn she was so cute! Wait? What?

"Oh, can I see your sharp tooth again? P-Pwweettyy, pwwiss???" She was looking at me with sparks in her eyes while doing her aegyp that was so new to me because I never saw it before as she clasped her both hands like praying infront of me. This norm was really something!

I showed arrogantly my white sharp pride fangs that glistened even through darkness and I saw her look amazed, of course it was her first time to see it upclose for a long time.