Confused

FEW DAYS LATER.....

The Kim couple decided that they need to come back on their old house to Seoul since Taeyeon had completely recovered and thinking that Mason was getting bored on this kind of life when they saw him totally restless these days and usually locked himself into his room. Tiffany who was concerned at her son seems reflecting the way Mason acts so she opened up to her husband some stuffs to let out a heavy burden fron herself they also build a strong relationships throughout their stay.

"Tae, something bothers me every night and I'm sure that someone's been watching over us here." Tiffany broke their pregnant silence by informing her husband about what bothers her during their stay.

"I know Fany-ah, I already noticed it since you moved here last week but  I couldn't take an action carelessly now that both of you were here and I'm all by myself to protect both of you." Taeyeon admittedly stated knowing that they're too helpless on this situation right know that he have to called Yoong and get back to the Kim Mansion that he left a long time ago.

"We have to contact Yoong about this, Tae? I felt that it has something to do with you." Tiffany suggested favor to Taeyeon's thinking but definitely not good as well since the place were perfectly secluded area.

"I think of that too but how can I left both of you here now that we're sure that someone was eyeing us." Taeyeon sounds worried on his family knowing that it has something to do with the mysterious stranger that he encountered long time ago.

"A Vampire?" Taeyeon thought.

Mason was now staring at the ceiling of his designated room as he was lying on his bed leaning his arms over his forehead. He was caught in a deep thoughts while thinking of Jiyoung. Seriously in such a young age, Mason must be a matured namja! LOL.

"Arrrggggghhhhhhhhh" Mason groaned in frustration and ruffled his already messy hair since he was done it few times.

"What have you done to me Choi Jiyoung?" Mason spoke to no one as he sat up from laying as he thought the mess he made.

KWON MANSION......

"Do you properly watching over them?" The mysterious stranger talking back at Daesung facing his back into him.