No One Else But You

W-WHAT?? TAEYANG AND G-DRAGON TAKE DOWN BY KIM AND YOONG?? SUCH A CARELESS ASSHOLE!!" Yuri yelled at Daesung and Seungri throughout his private room. He was fuming in anger knowing that two of their fellow wolves we're taking down by the vampires since they're two of toughest of them all. He smashed the table beside them crashed and also targets the huge mirror behind Daesung make it scattered into pieces. The two wolves we're taken aback feeling horrified by their angry master who was now throwing things he grabbed.

"YOU TWO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. GET LOST NOW BEFORE I SMASHED BOTH OF YOU!!!!" Yuri warned them and jerked outside the messy room while the master trying to keep himself together.

"You will pay for this Kim Taeyeon like how I ripped your woman's head a long time ago!" Yuri had a habit to spoke by himself.

KIM PENTHOUSE.....

"How are you Hyung?" Yoong asked when he saw the Kim couple stepping outside the Choi's room. He approached them while Sooyoung tailing behind him who was shocked by Taeyeon's recovery.

"I'm not yet healed and my chest still hurts but Tiffany gave me a booster." Taeyeon lied hoping Sooyoung will buy it and definitely he does without a doubt. Yoong got the signal and play along with him, Tiffany who was staring at the pale boy scanning him from head to toe.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself on your wife, hyung. I'm Yoong Im, Taeyeon's cousin, sorry if it takes too long." He offered a handshake that gladly welcome by the eyesmile woman. They felt comfortable on each other making Yoong's heartbeat skipped a little fast than usual. He blushed when Tiffany looks at him with a gorgeous smile and immediately gave him an embrace that shocked the three men around her.

"Thank you for saving my husband last night, I didn't know what to do with my life if there's bad happens to my Tae-Tae. I owe you alot Yoong, thanks!" Tiffany said sincerely make Yoong fell for her hyung's wife unfortunately. He never felt that strange feeling before since he never dated any girl before because he was trained inside the mansion to be a tough vampire. He always envy Taeyeon who was freely dating girls back then and he met all those girls but none of them making him feel this way like Tiffany does. Am I inlove? He thought.

"E-Ehemmm." Taeyeon fake a cough to break the intimacy between them as he places himself on the center and pulled away his wife by her wrist. Sooyoung muffled his laugh when he saw the jealous husband throwing deathly glares at the poor Yoong who was taken aback and fidgets his fingers while lowering his head like a puppy being scolded by the owner.

"Ahm, can I excuse Tiffany for a moment? Jessica wants to talk with her." Sooyoung finally distact them as he slowly pulled Tiffany with him.

"O-Okay? Tae I'll be back after I talk to Jessi." Tiffany informed her husband before giving him a peck on the lips infront of Yoong who suddenly felt jealous.