My Name is Tiffany

TIFFANY POV

He caught not only my eyes as well as my heart and soul when he looks at me straight into the eyes showing his cute dimples but I couldn't see his entire face because of the moonlight.

I think he was the one for me but I didn't even know his name and still mysterious for me who appears from nowhere and save me from danger. He kissed me as I tasted something weird from his mouth and felt a sharp stuff inside but I was too hooked on our shared kiss.

"W-What's your name?" I stammered when I asked him. Great way to embarrassed yourself infront of your crush.

"I'm Kim Ta-"

Bicheul ssotneun Sky~

Geu arae seon ai I~

Kkumkkudeusi Fly~

My life is a beauty~

BLAAAAAG!

"AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!" I fell from my bed when my STUPID alarm clock wakes me up. Dammit! He already telling his name when this damn thing broke my beautiful dream with my ideal man.

My phone rang on my side table so I picked it up knowing that it was my boss-slash-bestfriend, Jessica Choi.

"H-Hell" Damn she cuts me off before I could say hello!

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??? GET YOUR LAZY BUTT HERE N.O.W OR I WILL CUT OFF 50% OF YOUR SALARY, HWANG!!!!" My boss yelled from the other line seeing that I was an hour late. W-What?? I'm lateeeee!!! Dammit!!!

I hanged up before Jessica yelled at me again and running quickly inside my bathroom to shower and worked my butt off.

Oh! And by the way, my name is Tiffany Hwang and I'm a nurse from Jung Family Clinic owned by Jessica who called me awhile ago and this is ny story searching for the man of my dreams that always appeared on my dreams and hopefully I will meet him soon.

"Damn! I was too talkative and nearly forgot that I have a job to worked for. Okay see you!"

********************

A/N: A little spoiler won't kill right? Hehehehe.

chocomint89 xxxxx