We Fight and Love

Keep an eye to your Master Taeyeon." The Elder Im ordered his great grandchild Yoong even if against on the young lad's will but he couldn't protest against him because he know the possible consequences for disobeyed the vampires law and that was being quarantine on a sanctuary for century. Whose freaking asshole wants to be there, right? Yoong bows after he leaves the elder seating on a throne-like chair wearing a black cloak and swiftly disappear outside the huge window of the old mansion.

"We must turn him down before he could take his first move against us." The Elder Im said to himself as he played the small dagger from his hand before shooting it straight on the wall where Taeyeon's picture attached.

Yul, the wolves leader was roaming around the Seoul when he smells familiar scent, Vampire! He quickly followed where the scent takes place and he found Taeyeon with Tiffany who was happily walking at the Han River. He recognize the vampire leader but he wasn't familiar with the girl as he found himself staring at her, Beautiful!

Taeyeon on the other hand already sense his presence but he keeps himself calm but fully aware while intertwining his hand on Tiffany who seems to be excited and happy on their leisure time since it was Saturday and also her day-off.

"Seems you like here, eh?" Taeyeon adverts his attention to his wife who was staring lovingly on him.

"No, not really I only like it when I'm with my husband." Tiffany sounds cheesy but he only shrugged it and still awares on their surroundings, she was totally oblivious on what happen around them.

"Something wrong, Tae?" Tiffany noticed her husband's behavior sensing he wasn't paying attention to her as he kept glancing back and forth uncomfortably.

"Ha? W-What?" Taeyeon asked but the tension keeps on building up when he loses track on the strangers presence.

"You're not paying attention at me. Hmp!" Tiffany puffed and definitely annoyed by her husband. She releases her hand with him and walks forward leaving him behind.

"A-Argh??!!! What the!!??" Tiffany bump into someone since she wasn't looking infront and fell into the ground. The stranger quickly helps her to stand up and apologize on her even if he wasn't his fault, he keeps admiring her beauty up close while holding her hands for a long time.

"S-Sorry mister I wasn't paying attention." Tiffany bows politely on him but still their hands in contact.

"A-Ah it's alright I wasn't aware too. Sorry miss." The stranger mirrors her action until Taeyeon appears on the middle breaking their contact.

"Ehem. I apologize in behalf of my WIFE so you don't have to hold her hand like that. She was fine and she have a husband that can take care of her." Taeyeon rudely talking back to the stranger made Tiffany pissed and pulled him behind to finally face the stranger and apologize for her husband's behavior.