Goodbye?

NO ONE POV

The two couples arrived at the Kim massive villa on the center of Jeonju Province they we're welcomed by the workers there as their black van enters the huge gate of the villa. The Choi's we're amused and pleased by the aesthetic scenery of the place and Taeyeon was verynmuch satisfied by his guests reaction towards his place same goes with the wife who has mouth agape from her amusement. Finally, they reached the penthouse and gladly ushered by the old butler who serves the Kim for almost a decades, Taeyeon leads them to their respective rooms and gave the spare key to Sooyoung and Jessica and handed one for him and Tiffany, they will meet at the living room after they finished unpacking their stuffs and probably rested for awhile since they've been driving for 6 hours as Taeyeon almost got a back pain due to their long drive but Tiffany seems to noticed it and offered him a massage after he take a shower.

"My husband sures have a good taste on designing his room. I like it, no I love it!" Tiffany scans the room and rummaging some stuffs on her husband's bookshelf as she accidentally hits the table and an old picture frame fell on the floor, she took a glance on it and saw her husband and a beautiful woman hugging him, she felt extremely jealous over the intimacy of them. She put back the frame on its original place when Taeyeon walks outside the bathroom half-naked as the towel securely wrapped on his waist to cover his privacy. She immediately blushed and shocked acting like she didn't saw it before, Taeyeon smirked as he slowly approaching his flushed wife who was now avoiding any contact from him.

"Someone's feel shy now, huh?" Taeyeon cupping her face to make Tiffany looks at him straight but her eyes still shut close while biting her lips but he already tugging her bottom lips between his and giving her a rough kiss until they we're being suffocated. They we're now making-out on the soft mattress Taeyeon hovering on top of his wife while Tiffany wrapped her legs into his waist and arms encircled his neck. Moans and groans engulfs the whole room and the smell of sex serves as the scent inside same goes with the other room where the Choi couple was also busy on their business same as them.

LATER THAT NIGHT......

"Is that the Great Kim? With norms? Is it a good timing for us?" Daesung and the rest of the wolves we're spying on the forest outside the Kim's villa. It was a good timing since they we're many compares with one vampire on spot and norms as they prey, a bonus.

"I think one of them was pregnant. Do you think we have to kill her too?" Seungri asked their leader G-Dragon who was now drooling over the preys infront of him, he was uncontrollably strong and a merciless wolf among them.

"I don't care of what shit you will tell me as long my craving for humans will washed away and seems like the norms smells favorable into my taste." The leader stated with a lust on his voice as he was preparing himself to attacked them anytime he wanted.

"Hyung, Master Yuri said that we don't have to make any move without his order." Daesung trying to stopped G-Dragon since they we're there to keep an eye on them but not to attacked them.

"I think G-Dragon was right and also my stomach was now twitching in hunger." Taeyang favors the leader as hunger strikes over his hairy body and slowly transforming into a werewolf same with G-Dragon but Daesung and Seungri we're still unmoved on their spot while TOP was sleeping right at the top of the tree careless of what they we're doing now. Ooohhh! I love TOP!