First Bite

TAEYEON POV

I have to spend 3 freaking hell days here on our mansion knowing that the elder vampires came for a visit. Yeah, I'm a vampire and my wife was oblivious at the fact so you asking why I married her? Well, let's say I want her to be one of my slaves for my bloodlust sucking all her blood until she turned like a dry leaves, am I rude? Nah! I don't care what's important that myself to be fed once I couldn't control my vampirism. When I first saw her I felt that she tastes good and I smell that she was fresh I definitely knew it by my instinct. I also aware of her damn feelings towards me so I put on a show and making a fake me infront of her everytime we interact and communicate to each other. Don't be tricked by my poker and kid-like face because everyone in my clan called me "Bad Blood Taeng" for nothing so marrying a norm was a bullshit for me, they were such a greedy asshole and only thinks of themselves so that's why I totally hate them for life but Tiffany was kinda different I mean the smell of her blood tells so. Aish! Okay cut the crap the Elders arrived.

"Master Taeyeon." The Elder Kim called seeing the young man approaches them and gave them a smirked showing his fangs.

"Oh, it's been decades or should I say century since your last visit the mansion but unfortunately my parents we're already passed away." He joked out of sarcasm made the three Elders frowned but they only shrugged and walks fast like a wind to where others we're waiting. Such a rude greeting! Taeyeon thought.

"The wolves we're now invading some of our territories especially on Incheon but still Seoul was ours." The Elder Im spoke with a serious tone while the councils we're attentively all ears on them everytime the Elders spoke.

"Sure thing, our people there we're too weak to handle the wolves." Taeyeon spoke sarcastically while putting his both feet on top of the long table.

"H-Hyung?!" Yoong whispered worriedly who sit beside Taeyeon. He glances at the elders infront before looking back again with him.

"Oh yeah, you're too much full of yourself, Master Taeyeon?" The Elder Im firesback as the room filled with an intense vibes between the heated conversation of the Elders and the clan leader Taeyeon.

"Oh, I was the clan leader here for nothing and I could assures you I'll beat those wolves' ass in one blow unlike your stupid puppets there!" Taeyeon fumes showing his fist before he smirked and quickly leaves the scene.

"I can handle the wolves by myself, you hear me? I take revenge for my parents death. I'm off here, Yoong call me if anything happens, okay? Bye-bye." Taeyeon facing his back towards them while he spoke showing who was the real badass and dominant one on his place.

LATE AT NIGHT.....

Tiffany was taking a bus after her out and she was waiting patiently on the terminal glancing on her pink wristwatch when she saw someone approaching from a dark side of the alley. She was taken aback and scared because it was like a nightmare for her since she was nearly rape on that unfateful day when she met her husband.

"Don't be afraid, it's me Taeyeon your husband." He was wearing a cap covering his entire features and a black jacket that made him looks like a thief. She sighed in relief and slowly hugs her husband she misses.

"W-Wait I-I thought you have a business trip for 3 days?" Tiffany questioned and stares at him for so long but she couldn't see his expression since it was almost covered.

"I-It was cancelled and I rush home to see my beautiful wife now." He sounds down and frustrated and she awares of it that something wasn't right but she kept her silence and intertwined her hands into his cold hands. Taeyeon didn't understand himself why he had tje urge to see the norm and finds comfort her, he felt kinda weird but the truth he was depress and tense because he was afraid of the wolves since he witnessed how they killed his parents back then and he only acted tough infront not letting them to belittle him and it was also his pride.

"Have you eaten?" Tiffany asked while Taeyeon shook his head like a kid and lower his head looking at their tangled hands. He let out a small smile and that was one of the weird things he does unaware.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked again as Taeyeon lifted up his head and smirked almost showing his fangs made Tiffany bulge her eyes but before she reacts, she was already bitten by his husband, she felt her neck stink due to sucking hard but she couldn't scream because she doesn't want to make a scene and besides it was her husband.

"O-Oh n-nooo! I-I'm s-sorry, F-Fany?" Taeyeon snapped back into his senses seeing his wife's shock face while holding her own neck. She saw his fangs covered by her own blood she couldn't speak a word not now that she discovered that her beloved husband was a vampire that she didn't believe it was truly exist on these days and before she could asked him she already fainted infront of him.

"B-Blood?!"

*************************

A/N: Oh no, Tiffany already knows his little secret. Hehehe how was it? Good morning to all of you. Philippine time here and I arrived too early at my workplace so I updated it to kill time.

Yeah....

chocomint89 xxxxxxxxx