I Feel Loved

TIFFANY POV

I woke up with a heavy pain on my head when I felt a bandage neatly wrapped on it. Did I bumped into something? Urgh! I slowly helping my body to get up when I saw Jessica barging inside my room with a worried look on her face.

"YAH?! SERIOUSLY TIFF?" Jessica yelled at me and her worried expression turns into a mad one. I furrowed my brows waiting for her to continue her yelling.

"You're really a pain to us, just so you know. I thought I am the one who will fainted when we're running away from that hungry wolves!" She continue giving me a questioning look to her still clueless of what she was talking about. I heard her sighed and massaging her temple throwing her head back to the couch.

"You bump your head on a tree while we're escaping since you didn't look infront of your pace and glancing back at your Taeyeon." I was a little bit confused because I doesn't remember anything. Oh, wait I remember Taeyeon was lying lifelessly on the floor last night.

"W-Where's m-my husband, Jessi?" I asked suddenly while grabbing her both hands. She looked at me and inhales sharply before she continue her talking.

"He was on our room sleeping soundly but-" She paused.

"But what? Tell me." I asked impatiently.

"He was badly injured but his cousin Yoong insisted not to go to the hospital so me and Sooyoung decided to take care of his wounds but it wasn't enough since I'm not a surgeon." Jessica continued.

"So it was just a dream." I muttered and felt relief knowing that my husband wasn't dead at all.

I went to the Choi's room and entered silently seeing my husband was neatly tucked under the thick warm blanket. He squirmed a bit knowing my presence I knew he was already awake when I stepped inside.

"F-Fany?" He calmly spoke but still his eyes shut, I know that blood can only heal his deep wounds so I quickly sat beside him and he gestured me to slipped inside the blanket and I complied.

"T-Tae? Just suck my blood so you will recover fast. Your wounds was so deep and you look weak now." I pleaded seeing his fragile body makes my heart shattered into pieces. I caresses his pale cheeks down to his soft cold lips before giving him a peck.

"W-Why? Fany? Why you're so kind to me when I'm only bringing you pain all this time." I saw tears on his brown orbs when I'm looking straight to him. He embraces me tightly and I felt his warmth, I only felt loved and secured when I'm with him. Taeyeon was my everything, my life and my love forever even though he didn't say those 3 magical words yet I still head over heels for him.

"Of course, I'm your wife and we promise that we we're still by each other's side forever, right?" I said cheerfully while running my hands on his back. I'm already an orphan and clueless about my relatives, I treated Jessica and Sooyoung as my family but now Taeyeon was my world and I'm willing to gave him everything that I have.

"I'm sorry." I heard him under his silent sobs on my neck still hugging me tight but he didn't suck my neck for blood.

"Don't be sorry, Tae. You know how much I love you and that's forever. Your now my family and I couldn't bear to see that you're hurting." I whispered against his ears never breaking our embrace under the thick blanket.

"I love you, Tiffany. I really do." He said lovingly when I'm still shocked by his confession, yes we kiss, we make love but never heard him says I LOVE YOU to me and this time was new to us. I'm smiling from ear to ear as my eyes turns into crescent one.

"Thank you, Tae. I've waited for so long for you to say that special words to me." I said into his ears and I felt he was blushing since his earlobes turn red like a tomato.

"You deserve it my wife. I love you Mrs. Kim." He response back sniffing my hair like a puppy, he stopped sobbing.

"So? You want a drink on my blood?" I offered pushing away my face so I could see him clearly.

"Are you sure about that? I think I would suck it big time unlike before?" He winked at me still holding me into his arms securely.

"I don't care as long as my husband satisfied and I'm gladly shares my blood to you since everything I have was yours too." I gently put my lips into him and tilted my head making an access to suck my blood for my husband. He complied probably couldn't resist his urge to bite me and of couse it was his source for living. The familiar pain crept up again as I clutches tightly on his shouldet while biting my lips to keep myself from yelling and enduring the pain into my skin.

"I-I'm really sorry, F-Fany-ah?" He spoke between his sucking but I still managed to smile while slowly encircling my arms into his head so he can easily suck every bit of my blood seems like I have to eat like a pig and double my appetite this week.

"Finish?" I asked when he quickly stopped and saw the wounds completely healed by itself. The bruises on his face slowly disappeared but still his face was pale and his eyes turned red. I could see his sharp fangs and my own blood from his lips before he gently wipes it sexily without breaking our intense stares.

"How's your body now?" I looked at him with a worried eyes while running my hands on his chest.

"I look fine now because my beautiful wife is always taking care of me so much." Taeyeon proudly said as I blushed too hard.

"I think I have to rest for awhile since you drank it like wine. You ahjussi!" I slapped his arms as my eyes felt heavy and I hugged my husband like a pillow but Taeyeon didn't mind it and do the same thing to me. We're now both cuddling before I slowly drifted into a deep slumber with him.

******************************

A/N: Goodnight for real guys~

chocomint89 xxxxx