Part 35: Conclude「Takahiro」

Start from the beginning

"Oh are you?" He grins.

"Yeah."

"Okay I'm sorry." He chuckles. His attitude is really starting to piss me off.

I stormed at him, and grabbed him by his collar. He doesn't seem phased by me doing so. "What's wrong?" He asked in a calm voice.

"What are you planning?" I glared.

"I'm planning nothing. I'm just tired of you cheating on me."

My body went stiff. Did he know about Chi? "I haven't done anything." I lied.

"Ah okay. That explains the condom in the trash. You, and I don't use condoms like that." He smirked.

He caught me. I had no excuse. No matter what I say, it would sound like a poor excuse.

"Exactly. I will give you one more chance. If you promise not to cheat on me again, I won't press charges against you."

"Charges? I did nothing."

"Keep telling yourself that. You can't be smarter than me in this. It just doesn't work sweetheart." He smirks.

I released him. Was Yuki really this devious? "Fine." I retreated. I had no fight back.

======

I avoided Yuki completely the next day. Chi, and I decided to meet up at the park. I knew this wasn't the most sneaky place to be at, but I couldn't help it. I wanted desperately to see her, and not Yuki.

"What's the deal?" She asked with a slightly annoyed look on her face.

"I can't see you anymore around my apartment for personal reasons. It's best you don't ask."

"Fine. You can come over m-"

"No I got to end this now. Sorry." I quickly got up, and walked off. I didn't want to hear what she had to say. I was ready to just sort things out with Yuki. I wanted to be good, and then find a reasonable time to break it off with him. I knew we weren't a good pair together, and it will only make us suffer if we continue to linger around each other's space.

======

I decided to go to a bar with friends to get my mind off of things. I couldn't help, but feel an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"It's you..." A groggy voice spoke. Everyone at my table turned to see that crazy professor once again. I got up, and we walked outside together.

"What do you fucking want?" I was getting aggravated with him at this point. He looked, and smelled like garbage.

"Dump Yuki." He smirks.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to give this man the satisfaction of me saying yes, but at the same time I wanted to say yes so he would finally get off my case.

"Why do you care so much? He doesn't like you." I addressed.

"It's for your own good."

"What do you mean?"

"Yuki...he's disturbed."

I didn't know what to say to that. I took out a cigarette, and lit it up. "How is he?"

"Stay with him, and you will find out."

"I haven't seen anything that weird."

"His father is insane."

I bit down on the cigarette filter, and felt a tense feeling in my stomach. Does Yuki have two personalities or something? That does explain his shy, and devious self.