Chapter 32

We got back to my house and crashed. We were literally at the movies until 4 am.
//Sophia's POV\\
I got up around 5 am to get some water and I saw a dark shadowy figure in the mirror behind me. I was about to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. He hit me in the head with a baseball bat. I was out cold.
I could hear and feel everything. He was definitely dragging me on the ground, that's for sure. That's fucking great. I'm being kidnapped AGAIN. But this time I'm alone. 

\\Hunter's POV//
I woke up the next morning and Sophia was gone. I looked around the house to see if she was here.... She wasn't. Did she get kidnapped again? 😳😰😱. I tried calling her cell phone. I heard it ringing. It was in her bedroom. 🙄 GREAT. "Guys! WAKE UP SOPHIA IS GONE!"
"WHAT?" Bailey yelled.
"SHE LEFT HER CELL PHONE HERE! AND SHE WASN'T HERE WHEN I WOKE UP!" I yelled.
"Guys we need to find her now!" Bailey cried.
\\Sophia's POV//
I finally opened my eyes. I was in a basement. It was the exact same basement from when I was kidnapped last time. How the fuck is he still alive?!
"Hello Sophia... Welcome Back" he said.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"The same thing I wanted last time... To kill you" he said.
I didn't speak or move.
\\Bailey's POV//
"GUYS SOPHIA HAS A CHIP IN HER NECK! I CAN TRACK HER LOCATION!!" I yelled.
"OMG!! THATS AWESOME!! TRACK HER DOWN!!!" Said Hunter.
"She's at the address 421 wells lane." Said Hunter.
"Omg... I know where that is..." I said while tearing up.
"Where is it?" Said Brandon.
"That's where Sophia and I were taken when we got kid napped last time..." I said.
"We need to go... And you might wanna bring your grandma again" said Hunter.
"Nanni!" I yelled.
"What?" She yelled.
"Sophia was kidnapped. And guess where she is!" I said.
"OMG! WHERE?" She said.
"421 wells lane..." I said.
"Omg... That's where----" I cut her off.
"Yup" I said.
We drove to the house and we broke down the door.
I heard Sophia screaming at the top of her lungs.
\\Sophia's POV//
I heard someone barge through the door. It was Nanni, Bailey, Hunter, Weston and Brandon.
So I started screaming, so they could find me.
Nanni came up behind the guy and hit him with a rock.
She grabbed me and we started running up the stairs and all of the sudden....
==========
I'm sorry to leave you guys with a cliff hanger, I promise I'll update right after this!! ~Bailey 👻