Chapter 18

Sophia and I walked Hunter and Weston home and then we went inside.
"How was the park?" Said Nanni.
"It was fun! And also thank you for telling me about tree slices" said Sophia.
"HAHAH omg go get ready for bed, I'll see you guys in the morning" 😂 said Nanni.
---
I woke up the next morning and Sophia was making bird noises while she was asleep. 😂
I threw a pillow at her to wake her up. 😌
"Get up you saggle grabber!!"
"Are you on your period?" Said Sophia.
"No!" I yelled.
"Ugh whatever" said Sophia.
"You were making bird noises while you were sleeping" I said laughing.
Sophia gave me the death stare and she went to go get ready.
Meanwhile, after I got ready, I started making my way down to the bus stop.
Usually in the mornings Weston and Hunter wrestle with the other guys down at the bus stop. It's so funny to watch 😂. Before the bus got here they held down one of the guys and Weston said "I HIT HIS SAGGLE!!!!!" (A SAGGLE is a hand...😂)
The bus driver yelled at him because she thought it was something bad... 😂😌
Anyways... Once we got to school we saw our principal through the window of his office and he was singing Justin Bieber songs while practicing his twerking in the mirror.
We walked to class and we were waiting for the morning announcements to go on.
All of the sudden we heard over the loud speakers "big big booty but you got a big booty"...
It was so awkward 😂😂.
Mrs. Williams just stood there laughing. 😂
The loud speakers went on again and we heard Weston and Hunter's voice... 😂 but the weird part is, they were sitting in their seats in class right now... 😂 it sounded like they were talking about Henry and Sebastian... 😂 we heard the principal yelling at his computer "coco Chanel loves me more"
Weston's face turned bright red. 😂
"Awe babe 😂" I said.
Everyone started looking at Weston... They didn't understand who coco Chanel was, because they don't watch Weston's broadcast... 😂
Mrs. Williams came up to Weston and said...
"Who is Coco Chanel?"
"Um... 😂 my giant caterpillar"
"Is it supposed to be a dirty term?"
"No? He's my stuffed animal caterpillar"
"Okay.. Just making sure"
The bell rang and we went on to our next class.
"Mark! Omg dude 😂😂" I said.
"Yeah?" 😂 he said.
"Did you hear the principal talking about coco Chanel??" 😂😂 I said laughing.
"BAHAHHAHA yeah 😂😭😂"
--------------------------
Good Night!! ❤️❤️
~Bailey 👑