Chapter 9

The wind slowed down, but then started picking up again. I opened the door to the crawl space, and the winds had stopped.
We got out of the crawl space and went outside...
None of the houses were too badly damaged, so that was good. Just a few broken windows, and messed up fences.
The power went back on, and we turned on the weather channel. They said there is going to be another storm, but it was just going to be a thunder storm. Nothing serious.
We decided to order dinner, stay in, and watch movies. Weston, Hunter, and Brandon kept getting notifications on their phones from Instagram. There were comments like "OMG ARE YOU OKAY?!!???"
"BABE ARE YOU ALIVEEEEE?"
They all posted pictures on Instagram explaining what happened.
We put on the movie "Twister" (great choice right? 😂) and we all put on sweatshirts and sweatpants.
My mom, Weston's Mom, My Grandma, and Hunter's Mom all went into the kitchen and gossiped.
The pizza got here, and we Lowkey ordered 5 😂😂😂.
My mom came in and told us that school was canceled for two weeks 😍
We all screamed in excitement.
The movie ended, and we put on our bathing suits, since there was a hot tub in the basement.
"Hey Henry" I said.
"Hey Sebastian" said Sophia.
Hunter and Weston looked at us with a shocked look on their faces.
"How did you guys know those names??!" Said Hunter.
"Um 😂 your broadcasts" said Sophia.
"OH SHIT" said Weston.
"Coco Chanel loves me more" 🌚 I said.
"OKAY SURE BABE" 😂 said Weston.
"HUSH" I said.
-----------------
Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't been updating. School has been getting in the way of everything! Also, guys PRAY THAT HUNTER GETS HIS ACC BACK 😭 HES HACKED AGAIN. 🙄😭👊🏼🙏🏽
~Bailey ☺️💜