Chapter 12

Everyone disappeared. I started panicking and calling their names. It was pitch black outside. I couldn't see anything. I turned on the flashlight on my phone. I had this feeling someone was going to come out and grab me.
Sophia's POV~
Bailey turned around and tried to look for an entrance to get out. I felt someone grab my arm and they knocked me out. I don't know where I am, I don't know where Hunter and Weston are, and I'm freaking the fuck out.
I finally woke up and I was laying on a pile of leaves. I checked my phone and it was 2:00 am. The sound of animals and bugs frightened me. I saw Hunter tied up in a tree with tape over his mouth. I tried to help him down, but a tall man stood in front of me. I ran off. My stomach was in a whirl.
What if something happens to Hunter.. I thought.
I ran back and the man disappeared. I see Bailey walking down the path and I tried yelling for her and the man covered my mouth. I elbowed him in the balls and called for Bailey.
She turned around and she saw me. She started running towards me and hugged me. "Are you alright!??" She asked in a panic.
"No.. Dude shh, there's a man right over there... Hurry we have to get Hunter down from that tree" I said.
We cut the rope and ripped the tape off of Hunter's mouth.
We did a group hug and ran off.
"Where's Weston?" Said Bailey.
"Probably off playing with ducks" said Sophia.
We were all silent for a moment, and we began looking for him.
Weston's POV~
I was hiding behind a tree, trying to hide from the strange ass man and I see Bailey, Sophia, and Hunter walking towards me.
I couldn't yell, because the man was getting closer. I ran out and went into Bailey's arms.
"Omg Weston!! Are you okay??" Bailey said.
"Yes, I'm okay! Let's just get out of here, we don't have much time, the man is right over there and he has a huge knife, let's go!" Said Weston.
We finally reached the entrance and went to the parking lot of Starbucks.
Bailey's POV~
We went into Starbucks again, because it was like 4 am and we are exhausted.
My Mom's POV~
"Where are they???" I yelled.
"Let's go drive around and see where they are" said Mama Rowland.
"Okay" I said.
Hunter's POV~
We were all covered in dirt and leaves. We looked like hobos. The people at Starbucks refused to serve us drinks, but we explained to them what happened, and they totally understood. Me being tied up to a tree was probably the most traumatizing thing in my life. We saw a car pull up to Starbucks, and it was Mine and Bailey's mom.
"What happened? We were so worried!!" Said Bailey's Mom.
"It's a long story..." Said Sophia.
"Will it explain why you guys look like hobos?" Said My Mom.
"Yes" I said.
We all got into the car and explained what happened. My mom looked at us like we were insane...
We finally got home and went to sleep.
The next day, we didn't wake up until 6:00pm.
Bailey's POV~
That night was traumatizing. We all woke up around 6:00 pm and showered. Since we were still full of dirt, bugs, and leaves.
After we all showered we turned on Netflix and ate our feelings.
===============================
As you can tell by this story with the forest, and my last story with the kidnapping, I am really into horror movies 😂😂. Btw I really recommend the movie "The Boy" it's soooooooo good! 😍👍🏼.
~Bailey 💕