Chapter 27

My mom invited Sophia's mom over... This is bad...
They literally talked to us for an hour. I didn't do anything because I'm a goody goody... Well sort of but that's not the point here.
"Sophia, I'm very proud of the young woman you are becoming, and I know your curious about sex, it's totally natural, and your boyfriend is a cutie, nice job!" Said Sophia's Mom.
"Are you saying your going to let me have sex??!" Said Sophia.
"Well, no you should wait at least until you are responsible adult or until you're married." Said Sophia's Mom.
"How come we never got along before?" Said Sophia.
"I was drunk a lot, but I went to a ton of AA meetings, and I have been sober for a year." Said Sophia's Mom.
"Why didn't you call and tell me that?" Said Sophia.
"Because you were having so much fun here, I didn't want to make you miserable" said Sophia's Mom.
"Awe I love you, Mom!" Said Sophia.
"I love you too!" Said Sophia's Mom.
After that conversation, Sophia and I went for a walk.
We realized Weston and Hunter skipped school too.
Sophia's POV~
"Hey Hunter" I said nervously.
"Hey Princess" said Hunter.
"I'm sorry about last night... My mom isn't mad at us tho, she told me it was natural to have hormones at my age..." I said.
"Oh Good! And my mom isn't mad either, she said the same thing" said Hunter.
I hugged Hunter and we all went to the park.
Bailey's POV~
As we were walking to the park Weston kept grabbing my butt. 😂
I don't know if it was the fact that I was wearing leggings or if he's just being a little shit.
We decided to play man on wood chips and Sophia was it.
She called man on wood chips and she got me.
I shut my eyes and I started walking around. Weston ran into my arms and started kissing my lips.
"Awe Weston" ☺️ I said kissing him again.
"You're it boob grabber!" Yelled Sophia.
"I only grabbed her boob once, omg" said Weston.
We stopped playing man on woodchips and we didn't know what to do so, Sophia and I just made out with Hunter and Weston.
After that five minutes of heaven 😍... We played would you rather (Home Depot Level) ~Gianna
"Bailey, would you rather fuck the tree or Weston" said Sophia.
"That's an obvious choice... Weston" I said.
Weston started blushing and I pecked his lips.
"Bay your turn" said Sophia.
"Hunter... 😂 would you rather shove a dildo up Sophia's ass, or Henry" I said.
(Sorry to get graphic... But... 😂)
"I'm calling the priest, you need some holy water in your life" 😂 said Hunter.
"NUH UH. I want holy milk" I said.
"Fine. And I pick the 2nd one... 😂" said Hunter.
A man started to walk into the park and he was dressed like Santa Claus.
He went up to Sophia and said
"Can I put my candy cane in your ginger bread house?"
We all starred at him in horror...