Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning, I put on high waisted white jean shorts with a black crop top, I did my make up, and I curled my hair.
I put on my flip flops and I ran out the door.
I arrived at school and went to biology.
Some girl came up to me and said "Weston's going to break up with you."
My heart kinda stopped for a minute, but then I realized, it's probably just some jealous bitch who likes him.
Class ended and I went to Math. Mark and I just talked the whole time. But seriously, I don't think we're ever going to have to figure out the area of a Fucking trapezoid. Let's keep it more realistic thank you.
Mark's POV~
I really like Bailey... But I can't ask her out because she's dating Weston. And I don't wanna ruin there relationship.. They seem really happy together.
Bailey's POV~
(Skip 3rd period)
I went to lunch and these 3 girls came up to me... I'm guessing they're considered "popular" lmao.
They asked me to sit with them...
I went over to their table... They started asking me a ton of questions.
"What's your name?" ☺️ The girl said.
"Bailey" I said.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" The girl said.
"Yeah 😂😏" I said.
"Who?"
"Weston Koury" I said.
"You're dating my ex?" The girl said.
"Aren't you the one I met at the carnival?" I said.
"Omg that's right!" She Said.
"I'm going to go to my other table now..." I said.
"Okay! Bye!" She said.
That was awkward...
20 minutes later... The bell rang and I headed to literature.
Ughhhhh. Don't get me wrong I love to read... But... If it's not FanFiction I am not interested.
"Welcome!! We are going to be doing presentations tomorrow!! You will bring in a me bag filled with your favorite things!"
I fell out of my chair.
"NOOOOOO!" I yelled.
"Jeez okay, we'll do something else" said Mrs. Banker.
---------------
Hey guys!! I hope you like the story so far!! ☺️💖
~Bailey 💘