"Alhamdulillah, and how are things going here? Especially in Shareefabad?"

"Things are going as usual and about Shareefabad,... your idea really worked out. People here are really keeping their mouth shut since we start picking students after graduation." Moosa said, putting his arm on the back of the sofa.

"I told you it would work." Ahad smirked.

"There is something about your family that I need to tell you." Moosa said carefully, keeping his eyes glued to Ahad's face.

"That they got to know I joined Black Eagles? .... Don't worry about it, I made myself ready for it since you threw me into this business stuff. They would've realized after knowing of whom I am working for." Ahad said.

"And your fiancé's parents decided to break off the engagement." Ahad's jaws clenched.

"And what did Kanwal say?" Ahad asked after a long moment of silence.

"I don't have any information on that." Moosa answered.

"Hm... I will see about it. Anyway,... I better get going now."

"Wouldn't you be staying here till dinner? Nats and Sarmad are also coming." Said Moosa.

"I will come back before dinner. But I have to go somewhere right now." Ahad said. Moosa only nodded and doesn't ask anything else.

Ahad opened his mouth to say 'Allah Hafiz' but a knock on the door made him quiet. Both of them turn to the newcomer.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Ahad Bhai... How are you?" Yawar quickly came to him and shook his hand with a big smile. Which Ahad found strange because Yawar likes to keep his distance from him as much as possible. He once said that he hates how Ahad gets under a person's skin.

Saying this in the presence of Ahad, Yawar dug his own grave, because since then, Ahad keeps his eyes on Yawar and never misses the chance to annoy him. Ahad likes irritating his younger, he used to do that to Mahnoor too, but Mahnoor got the upper hand since Kanwal started avoiding him. However, now he has a new target, who has a few secrets of his own and avoids him so he wouldn't get the chance to know.

"Wallaikum Assalam, Yawar. Where were you?" Ahad replied warmly and received a suspicious look from Yawar.

"I went outside for some work." He answered.

"What work?" Moosa asked.

"Just,...awain (no reason), MB." Yawar said to Moosa.

"When did you leave?" Moosa inquired.

"Um.... fifteen minutes ago?" It came out as a question.

"Where were you before fifteen minutes ago?" Moosa asked in a serious tone.
"In my room." Yawar answered.

"You sure? Because I remember you going into the kitchen." Moosa raised his eyebrow and Ahad turns his face to hide his smile. He remembers talking to Moosa twenty minutes ago, he wasn't home either. He shot an arrow into the darkness to get the truth out of Yawar.

Yawar couldn't make an answer and kept silent.

"Elders aren't fools, you know." Ahad said, patting Yawar's shoulder and smile, "Allah Hafiz, see you at dinner." With that, he left the office.

Ahad quickly strides out of the house, feeling a strange restlessness and made his way to the car. His driver opens the door for him and he slides inside saying, "To the graveyard."

~*~

Stepping inside the college gate, Kanwal and Mahnoor scan the area for their group of friends. After spotting them, both Mahnoor and Kanwal made their way to their groups.