Thirty

|Song: Nerve Damage By Lifehouse|

Thirty

"Well.....that wasn't so bad." Juliette mused as we lounged on my bed. Her head was in my lap and the tv was on but we were hardly watching it as the events of the day passed through our minds.

"I told you she didn't hate you." I smiled down at her.

She sat up and turned to face me, positioning her legs Indian-style. "I knew she didn't hate me, but she definitely didn't like me. I still don't think she does." She mumbled, twisting her fingers in her lap.

I couldn't help it, I laughed. I mean, she was being ridiculous. If it was her daughter I'm sure she would've freaked out. That line of thinking had me imagining a beautiful little girl with wild golden curls and Juliette's pure icy blue eyes, smiling up at me. I swallowed thickly and shoved the thoughts away. Juliette's head shot up and she pinned me with a glare. I gulped and raised my hands in a 'don't shoot' gesture and a toothy grin on my face.

She immediately leaned forward giving me the look, eyes lowered halfway, her lips slightly parted but turned up the corners. "You think this is funny mio caro?" She purred, her fingers traced the contours of my jaw and I practically held my breath when she gripped my chin in her first and third finger and pulled my face to hers, stopping just before her lips.

My lips dusted hers when I shook my head, and my breathing came in loud wild pants. I felt the smirk cross her lips right before her lips pressed against mine. We moved together at an achingly slow pace, almost lazy. I was just about to whine about it when her tongue suddenly pushed forward and parted my lips. I completely melted against her, my core burning. Every inch of us pressed together and it was almost painful with clothes on.

She tasted like like the cheesecake we'd had after dinner, the graham cracker mixed with the cherries and found that I could very well die kissing her. I would willingly give my last breath to one of her kisses.

She was dangerous.

But I wanted her.

I wanted her like the ocean wants the shore, it was a love that if threatened could be wild untamable and could destroy anything in its path. At times I was calm and I soft in my love. But now I wanted her with all the ferocity of a tidal wave just before it struck.

In a move I didn't know I could even do, I hooked both of my legs behind her knees and arched my back as I flipped her over, my hands gripped her wrists and held them gently above her head, my hair splayed out over her chest. She let out the girliest squeak I've ever heard and blinked up at me in shock.

"How did you do that?" She growled low in her throat.

I couldn't contain the self-satisfied smirk as it crossed my face. I leaned down and brushed her ear with my lips, my smugness only growing when she sucked in a breath through her teeth. "There's a lot you still don't know about me." I whispered. She released a strangled groan and arched into me in desperation. And then I proceeded to release her wrists and climb off her nonchalantly.

She stared at me in confusion as she sat up, her chest rising and falling rapidly. "Where are you going?" She snarled, eyes flashing at me.

I flashed her a wolfish grin and darted out the door calling "come and get me" over my shoulder as I ran through the house, thanking the fact that my mom wasn't here to "momitor" me.