Fifteen

|Song: Let's Get Lost By G-Eazy|

Fifteen

The next few days were filled with small amounts of light and large amounts of darkness. I slept for the most part, thanks to the lovely addition to drugs, and had the weirdest dreams ever. The doctors said I'd had a panic attack and I actually had a mini heart attack after that from all the stress my body received. My condition was actually getting better, although this set progress back a few months. The way I felt right now was all too similar to the way I felt when I was very sick.  My mom hasn't left my side since she heard about the 'incident', and fully insisted on canceling all her surgeries and has even been sleeping on a cot in my room. Juliette has come by a few times as well to give me my homework, I know right? How cute.

She even helped me with some of my other classes. Turns out she's not just your regular ditzy arrogant English teacher after all. Of course, she could be the stupidest person in the world and I'd still be head over heels for her.

My Mom really took a shining to her, I mean, who wouldn't? The woman is five foot eight inches of pure goddess. But I was happy my mother liked her, it felt good. Of course, we didn't tell her that I was sort of seeing my English teacher. I say sort of because we haven't gotten to putting a label on it yet.

And honestly after everything I've been through as of late, that's okay with me. She did apologize for her behavior last week in the restaurant and in her classroom after I'd kissed her. She said she'd panicked but she shouldn't have reacted like that. I understood though, she had to be realistic about it.

The doctors want me to do a rape-kit which doesn't make sense since I wasn't raped, but I figured it's mainly for evidence. I fully intend on pressing charges. That dick is not going to do this to another girl.

I won't allow it.

Juliette was all-in for supporting me with it, as was my mom, but that didn't mean they wanted me to do it. They worried that the added stress would give me another heart attack. I worried over it too, but I was more worried about Caleb being out in the open where he could hurt another girl so easily.

"Jesus man this place is like a mental institution. It took me forever to just find the front desk." Genny announced loudly as she walked in. She plopped down in the chair next to my bed and looked at me for a long moment. Her lip wrinkled up.

"Dude you stink."

Rolling my eyes I gave her the finger before returning my eyes to an episode of Family Guy. Why is family guy even playing at this unholy hour?

"Well someone's feeling grumpy today. I guess it's just you and me Cinnabon." My head whipped around so fast at her words I thought it'd fly off.

She smirked at me and jumped out of her seat, waving the sugary goodness around. "Come and get it!" She cooed.

"Genny." I growled.

She arched a brow. "I'll stand here all damn day if I have too but girl you need a shower and a new set of clothes."

I huffed in annoyance but slowly began getting out of the bed. It was a slow process since I was still a bit sore. I guess I also had a bruised rib that I must've got shoving my way through the crowd, so every little movement kinda hurt.