Twenty Eight

|Song: Something Beautiful By Needtobreathe|

*Hope y'all brought your holy water! (;*

Twenty Eight

"Yes! Yes, okay! We did it." I whispered in exasperation to Genny in English. Juliette was up teaching a lecture as I was having a hard time taking my eyes off her but Genny was bugging the hell out of me with her stupid questions.

"You did it?!" She whisper-yelled. Apparently a little too loudly because some of the nerd kids turned and gave us dirty looks. Genny just flipped them off in return before turning back to me. I hid my smile into the scarf Juliette let me borrow in order to cover up her marks she left.

"Yep." I stated, trying not to laugh as her eyes nearly bugged out of her head at my vague answer. She leaned closer to me. "You had sex with Miss Conner, and all I get is a yep?! What the hell kind of friendship is this?!?"

"Made love." I corrected. She just rolled her eyes in exasperation.

"Miss Daniels, Miss Meyers, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Juliette's expression was stern, but I could see the amusement dancing in her gaze. The other kids turned and looked at us, hoping for something interesting

I raised a brow, feeling rather bold today. "Not at all Miss Conner. I was just telling Genny about what an intense......workout I had this weekend. I even think I'm a little sore."

Her eyes widened and I could see her lips twitch with a restrained smirk. "Well, perhaps you should get a massage." Her tone had lowered significantly and her eyes seemed to sear into me. Genny finally lost it and bent over in her seat, laughing her ass off. I shot her a glare and everyone just looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'll look into it." I managed, fake coughing to cover up my laugh.

"Keep your outside-of-school conversations to a minimum please, finals are coming up and I want to make sure you guys are prepared." She shot me a semi-serious look that made me realize finals were really coming up and I needed to be serious. We nodded obediently, well I nodded at least because Genny was still wheezing and clapping her hands in wildly like a mentally unstable seal.

"And Miss Daniels?" I looked into her smiling eyes. "Stay after class please." The students snickered, assuming I was getting into trouble or something. I wanted to laugh at how wrong they were.

Maybe she's going to punish me. I had to fight to not burst into giddy childish laughter at the thought.

Juliette spoke for another couple minutes about the final before she gave us our homework, I finished it in record time and spent the rest of the period starving off Genny's horrible inappropriate questions and trying not to make sex eyes at my teacher.

The bell rang and as the rest of the class was packing up their stuff Juliette stood and walked to the front, writing the book assignment on the board. "Alright guys, this assignment isn't due until Thursday, but just incase you wanted to get a head start, there it is." She ran her eyes over us and gave Genny and I pointed look. I just smiled sheepishly and Genny nodded.

I stayed where I was and told Genny I'd meet her at lunch. She just raised a brow and looked between me and Juliette with a sly smile. Rolling my eyes I shoved her playfully, "Go." She laughed and saluted me before walking out.