Not so Bad of a Deal

Playing the violin after 5 long years felt so wonderful to Laverne. And playing it for the one person he truly loves made it even more special. He could see the smile on Keith's face as he played. It was so reminiscent of the events five years ago.

            Laverne finished playing and left out a sigh of relief. "How was it?" He asked Keith with a small smile. He knew to himself that he did well, but he wasn't sure if Keith liked or not.

            Keith smiled at him and then stood up. "You were really great." Keith said sweetly and then walked closer to him. "It's even better than I have imagined." He added before giving Laverne a tight and loving embrace.

            "What's wrong with you?" Laverne asked worriedly as Keith hugged him tighter.

            "I'm just so happy right now. That's all." Keith moved slightly away and Laverne saw the most beautiful smile ever. "A few days ago, being with you like this, holding you, kissing you, and hearing you play the violin were all just a distant dream, but now everything is coming true."

            Laverne felt the same thing. After five years of dreaming of being with Keith once again, finally it had happened. Laverne gave a small smile and then put his violin back in the glass case. "You have a shoot tomorrow, and it's already getting late. You should rest." Laverne told Keith.

            "So you're making me go back to my room now. You called me here in your room just to hear you play, that's all?" Keith said in a meaningful and naughty tone. He had grin on his face, a very mischievous grin.

            "What were you expecting, you pervert?!" Laverne stepped back with his arms crossed on his chest. He was enjoying teasing Keith like that.

            Keith was grinning as he approached Laverne. "Call me whatever you want. Pervert? Fine. But I'm not going until I get something more form you." He said and then wrapped his arms around Laverne's waist.

            Laverne's heart pounded, he was both excited and nervous. "Hey, what are you doing?" Laverne teased.

            Keith pulled him closer. Their chest was touching. "If you don't want this, then just say so." He said seductively and then kissed Laverne. "You could tell me to stop anytime you want." He said when moved away for a bit. Then, he kissed Laverne again. Keith moved back again. "So, should I stop now?" Keith had a naughty smile on his face. Laverne could tell that Keith was enjoying teasing him.

            Laverne pushed Keith lightly away. He saw Keith's shocked face and then grinned meaningfully. "Don't worry, we're not going to stop." Laverne said naughtily as he leads Keith by the bed. "I just wanted to show you the proper way of teasing someone." He said before pushing Keith on the bed.

            Keith was lying on his back on the bed, his feet dangling on the edge. "Hey... Lav... what are you trying to do...?" Keith sounded a bit nervous.

            "Why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" Laverne asked teasingly as he crawled on top Keith. He pinned Keith's hands on the bed and smiled mischievously before kissing Keith passionately.

            Truthfully, Laverne's heart was beating fast. He was nervous, because he had never been that forward with Keith ever before. He was really happy though, to be able to spend such time with Keith. Laverne left all the worries and simply indulged his self in the wonderful time he is spending with the one he truly loves.

            The morning comes and Laverne woke up with the wonderful feeling of Keith's embrace. Laverne smiled when he saw Keith's lovely sleeping face. He snuggled closer to Keith and buried his face in Keith's chest. It was a sensation he had missed so much. He stayed awake in Keith's embrace for a few more minutes before finally deciding to get out of bed.