0.1 | Hello

Harry
I sat in my room on the window ledge as I read. I took a glance out the window to watch my brother and his friends play football.  I wish I could be down there with them, to play a couple games. But I don't play football, I read books and do my homework.
And if I did ever get the courage to ask Liam to kick the ball around a couple times with them I'd probably make myself look like a fool in front of Niall. The boy I've had a crush on for the past 4 years of high school.
Liam's dad married my mom just before my grade 9 year in high school making me and Liam the same age and that means in the same grade. We were polar opposites but we got along and hung on that occasional time.
Liam knew I was bi and so did my parents but other than that no one knew. Well there is this one person that knows other than my family, she's my best friend since I could remember and her names Leslie, Leslie Shay. She's a blonde girl who's somewhat popular but she always makes time for me, she's beyond gorgeous and is dating Louis Tomlinson one of Liam's football friends that I don't mind. He's a great guy and treats Leslie good so I approve of her choice of men. I wish I could get a nice decent guy like Louis. Niall popped in my head, he would be a great boyfriend I could tell.
I starred at him through the window watching his every move as he diked out Louis and went to score a goal on Liam who plays goal. I smiled widely at the Irish man as he cheers and cellys in Louis' face.
"Harry can you come here and set the table please?" My mom shouts from downstairs. Of course.
I set my book on the ledge as I make my way downstairs and to the kitchen where my mom had the plates on the counter for me to bring to the dining room.
"Louis and Niall will be staying for supper can you please make a place for them?" My mom smiles widely.
"Of course," I smile lightly and grab the plates and carry them to the dining room, where our elegant table was. We only ate here when we had company. Which was like atleast once or twice a week because Liam's friends were always over. I wasn't complaining though, that means I could watch and gawk at Niall from afar.
That sounded so stalkerish, trust me I'm not that creepy as it sounds. I just like to keep to myself and read.
The table was set and I set up a place for everyone as my mom comes in and smiles as I'm finished already.
"Sweetie can you please go tell Liam and his friends supper is ready," my mom says. I nod, I really didn't want to.
I walk out of the dining room table and down the hallway to the back door where my cat Bella sat to be let out. I really didn't want her going outside without me being outside. I pick her and open the door as Rufus Liam's big golden retriever walked in. Nicely done Liam, his poor dog. I stand on the porch as I watch the boys kick the football a couple times until I cough loudly and they all look towards me.
"What's up Haz?" Haz. Liam never calls me that anymore, atleast not since we've been kids.
"My mom told me to tell you all that supper is ready,"
"Thanks Harry, we'll be in soon." Liam nods. I nod and walk back in. But before I do, i give Niall a quick glance as he's already looking directly at me and it makes my heart flutter. I don't act or react to him looking at me as I walk back into the house. I've learned to deal with these feelings that I have towards him. I can control myself, it's not like I'm sexually attracted to him. I'm just infatuated by him. The thing he does, the way he does it. I would call it a little crush.
I walk back upstairs and put Bella in my room as I shut the door. I don't want her to get in the way of supper. She is always craving my attention, or Niall's. She loves Niall, and Niall loves her. It makes me kinda happy the way he plays with her when he's over with Liam.
I smile lightly as I make a quick stop to the bathroom to wash my hands for supper. I can't help but stare at myself in the mirror. I look horrendous, my brown curly hair was all of the place and my nerdy glasses sat on the edge of my nose. I wore a black v-neck shirt that showed the little muscle I had underneath. I worked out, I admit that and I loved it. My gym membership was the best Christmas present I received. My mom would kill me if I wore my black basketball shorts to dinner. As I was opening the door I came face to face with Niall.
He stood there grinning widely, as he stared into my green iris's.
"Hello Harry," he licked his lips. My lips went into a flat line. I ruffled my hair and nodded at Niall as I moved by him.
"Hello Niall," I mutter as I walk to my room to quickly change.