Chapter Fifteen: The Bite

Yuuki left my class work on my desk in my dorm and I finished it in an hour. Today was just review so I don't have much work to do, we just had to fill out a sheet. I am called down to the Headmaster's Office, only me. When I got there I saw Kaname and Kaien.

"Oh, hello Kaname. Is something wrong Headmaster?" I ask.

"Oh no, nothing is wrong." Headmaster reassures. "Kaname just wants to ask you something."

"Hm?" I turn and look at Kaname.

"Because your now a vampire I was wondering if you would like to transfer to the Night Class."

"Oh." I never even though of that. Since I'm now a Pureblood vampire I belong in the Night Class, but right now Rido is there.

I can take care of myself, right? Either way I got Kaname there to help me if I really need it.

"I don't mind but what about my job as a Guardian?" I ask.

"You can keep that job if you wish but you'll just have to leave class a little early to go help Yuuki and Zero." Headmaster says.

More like just Yuuki... I think.

"I might not. I'd feel out of place with the white uniform." I giggle.

"I have your uniform at your dorm room. Want to go there now?" Kaname asks.

"Sure. Thank you Headmaster." Kaname and I left the office.

***

"Are you excited?" Kaname asks.

"Sort of, it'll take a little bit of time for me to fit in." I say. "What should we tell them? I mean, I'm your sister. Should they know?" I ask.

"That's all up to you." Kaname says.

We are now in front of the gigantic doors leading into the Moon Dorms. When we walked in everyone greeted Kaname, even Senri, surprisingly.

"Lord Kaname what is Sakura doing here?" Ruka asks.

"She's transferring to the Night Class." Kaname says. All the Night Class students look suprised.

"Wait Sakura's a vampire? Does that mean you...?" Akakski started.

"Yes but Sakura would like to tell you all something." Kaname put the pressure on me, of course.

"Well..." I begin. To be honest, I'm very nervous. But only because he's here. Am I the only one besides Kaname who knows?? "I'm actually Kaname's... sister." Many eyes grow wide and one faint smile on you know who.

"I'm going to go show Sakura her dorm." Kaname says. I did a smile and wave before I went up the flight of stairs and down the hall to my dorm. It looked actually nicer than the one at the Sun Dorms.

"Thank you Kaname." I say. I sit on my bed and he too sits down.

"Sakura just watch your back ok? For Rido is still here." Kaname says.

"I will. Goodnight Kaname."

"Goodnight Sakura."

Kaname leaves me alone in my dorm room, but I then smell blood. I look out my window, somewhere out there someone is hurt. I'm going to go see for myself.

***

Before I leave I put on my new uniform, it fits very snug on me. I run across campus for what seems like forever. I then see something horrifying.

"Zero!" I screech. He looks awful. Because right now he is on the very edge of turning to Level E.

"Sakura stay away from him!" Mr. Yaguri yells.