Chapter Eleven: Life of a Pureblood

I open my eyes and I don't know how I feel. I have so many mixed emotions: sadness and hate are just naming a few, my throat feels dry.

I sit up and see Kaname. What has happened in the last few hours? I can't pinpoint it right now.

"Kaname what is going on?" I ask. I feel stupid, not knowing what's going on.

"You should now remember everything, because your a Pureblood." I was shocked when he said this. This is why I feel so different and why my throat is dry. All of the sudden I have a huge thirst for blood.

"Kaname I..." I look down.

He pulls me in close. "It's ok, I know what you want to do."

I bite his neck. I can feel the flow of his blood rushing into me. My hunger completely melts away. When I'm done I look up at him.

"Kaname, why have I been turned back into a vampire so suddenly? Why did you turn me back at this time?" I ask.

"Those visions of blood stained atmospheres were signs of you going insane. When I heard you scream I knew I had to act fast." I slowly nod my head in confusion and understandment.

All of the sudden a happy yet painful memory enters my mind as I remember the necklace Mother gave me. I now know what the K stood for, Kuran.

I begin to tear up. I think of Mother and Father, they are both gone. Mother died protecting Yuuki and Father died protecting each and every one of us. I grasp the stone heart locket tightly in my hand and weep.

Don't let yourself be seen... I disobeyed that order. Run! That was the last word I heard Kaname say that night. A tear runs down my cheek. I miss them both so, so much. Kaname pulls me in close.

"I'll always protect you, no matter what." I heard him think. All of the sudden relief flowed through me as I knew he would be there for Yuuki and I because he loves us both.

***

Since it is now daytime I must go and attend class, though today feels different. It seems like I'm being hated, by who you ask? Well concidering that he hates vampires you can say it is none other than Zero.

I walk up to him not knowing what will come next. I'm about to speak but he speaks first.

"Get away from me vampire." Those words pierce through me like a sword. I'm now one of the creatures who ruined his life. He walks away from me leaving me feeling awful.

I now know something, I must not tell Zero about Yuuki being my sister. That will result in one thing:

The one thing he still cares about being taken away.

But Yuuki will soon have to be turned back into a vampire. If what Kaname said is true that means soon Yuuki too will be seeing bloody visions.

It's ok, maybe he'll just get over it.

Yuuki seems to be acting strange as well, but she still likes me. Does she feel my new aura? Is she scared, frightened? I just hope she isn't. I hope she'll not fear me because I'm now a vampire.

The gates open and out pour Night Class students. Kaname stepped out first and screeching sounds spread. Then came Takuma, Akakski, Ruka, and Aido, the others trailed behind. By others I mean Senri and Rima, who else?

He greets Yuuki and she blushes a little. He then looked at me and I did a little wave. I didn't want to draw too much attention in case someone expects something now. I forgot to mention something, when I turned back into a vampire I got my red-brown eye color back. Now Kaname and I look similar.

Time to go take the exam.

***

The exam wasn't that difficult concidering that I only studied for about two and a half hours. But I did look over and saw Yuuki struggling. I didn't need to look up to know that one: Zero was doing well, and two: He was frying the back of my head. Which gave me shivers up my spine. So you might guess that I was happy to get out of class. After class was over I was called down to the Headmaster's Office by Kaien.

"Headmaster what's going on?" I ask.

"Nothing is wrong Sakura. So, how is life in your new eyes?" He asks.

I sigh. "It's fine I guess. Nothings really different."

"There's someone who wants to talk to you." Kaien says. Who? Kaname? No, he's busy right now tending to the Night Class. Who else...

My Father stepped out of the shadows. I was shocked.

"F-Father?!" I manage to say.

"Hello Sakura." He says calmly.

"Sakura he came here so he can talk to you. You can go talk privately if you'd like."

"Thank you Headmaster." I turn and my Father follows. What would be so important he'd come to Cross and talk to me about it?

I lead him to the Swan Fountain and I take a seat on the rim, so did he.

"Sakura I've heard." He says.

"What exactly?" I ask.

"That your a Kuran child, a Pureblood." I look down.

"What's wrong with that?" I ask. "I'm still your daughter."

"It's just that... Purebloods hate everything, and are so secretive." I become enraged and stand on the spot.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" I screech. "So, I'm not allowed to love, or care for others?!"

"All the Purebloods I've seen have not cared about anything else except feasting, your family must know that better than anything considering your uncle."

I let out a tsk. "Oh yeah? Well he's different. He has killed many, plus he killed my biological Father, his own sibling! And you did nothing about it." The end was softer but stern. "And you call yourself a Vampire Hunter."

He stands now, enraged as well. "Listen to me young lady he's a Pureblood so we must respect him!"

"He's not a Pureblood," I start. "He's a Level E. No Pureblood acts like him."

"See as I told you, a Purebloods life is full of hate."He walks away without saying another word, leaving the Acadamy.

I scream and the ground cracks a bit, I must be careful. I need to learn to control my powers more, but what Hyde said isn't true. My uncle, Rido Kuran, is a true monster. I'm different, as is Kaname. But he doesn't understand.

A Purebloods life isn't full of hate at all. It's about caring for the people you love, and that's what I'm going to do.

A/N: Update after update, this is really rare! I had alot of fun writing this because this is the first chapter of Sakura as a vampire. ^-^ Did you like it? I have to admit I felt pretty bad about putting Sakura and her father get put into an argument but was it enjoyable to the story?

Chapter Twelve: The Ball coming soon!

~ Lyds