Chapter Eight: The Sister

I rub my eyes to see if I am seeing things. Once I opened them again all the blood was gone. I was trembling, what was with all that blood? It was as if a huge murder happened in here. So much blood... I couldn't keep myself from thinking that. Why was I so scared? It's just blood, I've seen it before. But I just can't stop trembling.

Maybe this has to do with a memory that I don't know about.

***

It is now morning and I'm so tired. I've managed to calm down after that mishap. It is only Yuuki and I guarding the gates today, I'm guessing Zero is recovering from that horrible incident last night. Obviously his absence was making some of the girls wonder where he was. But soon the ear bleed started when all the girls started screeching the boys names. Kaname walked passed as I was holding some girls back.

"Hello Kaname." I say.

"Hello Sakura." He replied. I felt the glare of hundreds of girls glaring at me which sent a chill down my spine. But soon Kaname and the rest of the Night Class was out of sight and the girls went through the gates, except for Yuuki and I.

"Boy they were even crazier today!" I took a deep breath in and whipped my forehead.

"You should go see the Headmaster. He said he had a job for you to do." Yuuki said.

"Really? I wonder what it is. Thanks for telling me." Yuuki and I walk together until we get into the building and we strive different paths.

All of the sudden an image appeared in my mind.

***

It's too blurry to see all the details. I appear to be in a cream colored room and in front of me is a young girl. She looks to have long brown hair and I think red-brown eyes. She is wearing a light pink dress and she's talking, to me precisely. She's saying:

"Sakura-san." I saw her smile.

***

I can now see clearly. I'm in front of Headmaster's Office with my hand on the door. What was that? Was it another memory but just as an image? Should I ask Kaname what that ment? He is my brother, he'll understand. I'll ask him next time I see him.

***

"Oh hello Sakura!" Kaien exclaimed. I did a smile and waved.

"What is it you want me to do Headmaster?" I asked.

"Today I want you to go and inspect the Moon Dorms. Kaname and the others will be expecting you."

"Ok Headmaster, goodbye." I walked out of the room and minutes later I arrived at the Moon Dorms.

When I reach the doors I was greeted by Takuma.

"Oh hello there Sakura, I'll go get Kaname. Make yourself at home." With that he walked off flashing a smile. I sat on the stairs. Soon after I saw Aido at the top.

"Oh, hello Aido." I say. All of the sudden he chuckles for no reason.

"Well isn't this a suprise? I can't figure it out." He puts his hand on his head. All of the sudden I get goosebumps on my arms. The air around me all of the sudden gets colder.

"Figure what out?" I ask standing up.

"What are you to Lord Kaname?!" My eyes went wide in shock and all of the sudden my feet were stuck to the ground, by ice.

"Aido stop it!" I exclaim, struggling to keep my balance and to break free.

"Not until you tell me, I can see it in your eyes. Your hiding something."

"Aido that's enough." I hear Kaname say behind him. All of the sudden relief flowed through me. The ice melted from my feet as well.

"Lord Kaname?!.." Aido says shocked and frightened.

"Sorry for this Sakura. Aido you may go." Kaname said smiling at me but then glaring at Aido.

"Yes Lord Kaname." Aido scurried off with a bow. I could tell Kaname was about to break a window.

"Are you ok?" Kaname asked kindly, coming down the stairs to help me.

"Yes Kaname. Thanks for asking." I say with a smile.

"We should go to my dorm. There is something I must ask of you in private." I nodded and we headed up to the second floor. All of the sudden the same thing happened again.

***

Blood was all over the room and that wasn't all:

I saw the same girl from the image again.

"Sakura-san..." She said with a smile...

***

"Are you ok?" Kaname asks worried.

"Yes Kaname it's just.." I started to tremble without even knowing it. He had a reassuring look on his face.

"I think I know what is going on. We're here." We entered his dorm and I sat on a love seat with Kaname sitting next to me.

"Sakura, it's been nagging at me that since you now know I'm your brother you might be seeing horrible visions."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You know what I mean. I can sometimes see fear in your eyes such as a few moments ago. Tell me have you been seeing blood?"

"...you could say that." I say shyly.

"This means your awakening." He says quietly.

"What?!" I am shocked.

"This means that someone took your memories and turned you into a human--" I cut him off.

"What??!" That must be why I'm a human with a vampire family. How can vampires have that power?!

"Yes, you were born a vampire in a vampire family."

"Then why can't I be a vampire again? Your a Pureblood, you can--"

"It's not your time." He said looking away. He knew what I was going to say. For him to turn me into a vampire. I stay silent.

"Anyways, your remembering things little by little. Have you had any other memories you've remembered?"

"Well there is this one, it's really recent."

"What was it of?" He asks.

"It's of a young girl. She had brown hair and red brown eyes. She was saying my name and smiling brightly. Tell me Kaname, do you know who she is?"

"Yes I do she's our other sibling."

"You mean I--" I quickly correct myself. "--we have a sister? What's her name?" I ask. I could tell Kaname was hesitating.

"Her name?" He started. "Is Yuki Kuran but you know her by Yuki Cross."

A/N: Well here it is, Chapter Eight: The Third Sibling. I told you I had writers block right? Well I was struggling on how I would put it in that Sakura found out Yuuki is her other sibling, but I managed. I need to rewatch Vampire Knight. I'm forgetting all the details. I mean you guys who have watched Vampire Knight know where Hanabusa's attack is from. But it's out of order. (So what?) ^-^

Chapter Nine: The Attack coming soon!

~ Lyds