"Do it too." I breath, barely recognizing my voice.

"What?"

"Do what I am doing.." I say, not wanting to use the word.

"You want that?" He sounds surprised.

"Yes, please Hardin." I am getting so close and I need this, I need to take some of the focus off of me and honestly seeing his hand rubbing over the fabric of his jeans did wicked things to me and I want to see him do it again, and more.

"Okay." He simply answers. Hardin is so confident when it comes to sex, I wish I was the same way.

I hear the zipper of his jeans and I try to slow down the movements of my fingers, if I don't this will be over very, very soon.

"Open your eyes, Tess." He demands and I oblige.

His hand wraps around his length and my eyes go wide at the perfect sight next to me as I watch Hardin do something I never thought I would see anyone do.

He leans his head down again, this time he plants a single kiss on my neck before bringing his mouth back to my ear.

"You like this don't you? You like to watch me pleasure myself, you are so dirty Tess, so fucking dirty." My eyes never leave his hand between his legs. His hand moves faster as he continues talking to me.

"I am not going to last long watching you baby, you have no idea how fucking hot this is." He groans and I do the same.

I love the way he talks to me and even more so right now, I no longer feel uncomfortable. I am close, so close, and I want Hardin to be close too.

"It feels so good, Hardin." I moan, not caring how stupid or desperate I sound. It's the truth and he makes me feel like it's okay to feel this way.

"Fuck. Say something else." He grits out.

"I want you to come Hardin, just picture my mouth around you.."  the filthy words tumble from my lips and I feel the warmth from him finishing as it hits my flaming skin. That does it for me and I come undone from my own doing and close my eyes as I repeat his name over and over.

When I open my eyes Hardin is leaning up on his elbow next to me and I instantly bury my face in his neck.

"How was it?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me close to him.

"I don't know.." I lie.

"Don't be shy, I know you liked it. So did I." He kisses the top of my head and I look up at him.

"I did, but I still like it better when you do it." I admit and he smiles.

"Well I would hope so." He says and I lift my head up to plant a kiss over the indent of his dimple.

"There are a lot of things I can show you." He adds and I flush again.

"One step at a time." He assures me.

My imagination runs wild at the thoughts of all the things Hardin could show me, there are probably so many things I have never even heard of that he has done and for some reason, I want to learn them all.

"Let's get you a shower since you were my star pupil." He breaks the silence.

"You mean your only pupil?" I lower my eyes at him.

"Yeah, of course. Maybe I should teach Landon next, he needs it just as bad as you." He teases and moves to climb off the bed.

"Hardin!" I shriek and he laughs, a real laugh and it is such a beautiful sound.