Chapter Thirty Two

I had yet to tell Cher about the date. She had been blowing my phone up. All damn day. "Can you wait? I'm almost at campus." I breathed out. "I'll be waiting to hear all the details." Cher spoke through the phone excitedly. I hung up and slipped my phone into my back pocket.
As I walked into the school, I let out a huff of air, dragging my fingers through my hair. My feet shuffled through the halls, that were empty.

My feet carry me to the commons, where people do extra work they have, hang out with peers, or eat lunch.

"Miss, you are not to be in here," a voice calls out behind me. I furrow my eyebrows and turn on my heels to face who is behind me. A smirk forms on my face as soon as I see that it's Harry.

"Mr. Styles, I sincerely apologize. It will not happen again," I try to say with out smiling. He walks closer to me. "Guess you'll have to make it up to me," he whispers as he stands in front of me. His lips hovered above mine for a moment, before they rested on mine. It was a slow kiss, with not a lot of movement. Just slow lip locking. It was sweet. As we pulled away it almost felt magnetic, like we both didn't want to let go.

"So, love, why are you here? Nobody is here on Sunday's," Harry leans back on the wall nearest to us. "I had to come pick Cher up. She came in to finish up an exam," I explain, nodding my head slowly. "Doesn't she have a car?" Harry raises an eyebrow. "Yes, but it's in the shop. I guess the brakes are acting up, I don't know. But Toby dropped her off this morning, and now here I am, due to the fact that he had to go to his parents house because his dad called a 'family emergency.' Which is random because," Harry began chuckling. "What's so funny?" I frowned. "Nothing. You're just so cute when you ramble," Harry smiles. I feel my cheeks heat up as I let out a small giggle. "Shut up," I laugh.
"What are you doing here, Styles?"
"I had to type up a report and print it, since we don't have a printer."

"There you are!" I hear Cher's voice, as I look toward her direction, she is speed walking up to us. "Ready to get out here?" She speaks as she stops in front of Harry and I. "Yes. Alright, bye Harry," I stand on my tip toes to give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Mm, bye love."

-

"You guys didn't have sex?" Cher looked almost disappointed. "No, we talked. Of course we made out a little, but nothing too serious." I picked at my fingernails. "That's too bad," she mumbled while rummaging through my closet. She had been looking in there for about 10 minutes.

"What're you looking for anyway?" I hop down from my bed. "A sexy, kind of slutty, dress. Toby told me he was taking me out and that I needed to look 'jaw dropping.' So, what do you have that is screaming 'I'm trying to get laid' but 'I'm going to make you work for it?' I don't want to seem too scandalous." Cher puts her hand on hip, as she looks at me. "Um, well, mostly everything in there." I shrugged, plugging my phone into its charger. "You are no help," she let out a deep breath. "Sorry," I let out a small chuckle.

"Did he tell you where he was taking you?"

"Nope. I just really hope it's not one of his boss' parties that he makes all his interns show up to," I could tell she knew it was going to be.

"When will Harry be home?"

"Good question, I have no clue."

"So, I think Toby and I both want to try for a baby." My eyes widen, as my throat closes up. "A baby?" I gulp down an urge to hurl all over my floor. Why in the hell would anyone want a baby in college? They poop, pee, throw up, cry, and are in general the most needy beings to ever live. Why wouldn't you just a get a puppy? "Yeah, I mean I'm a little nervous, but I want a family. And we would have the cutest babies, so why not?"

"Why not? Cher, that will obliterate any sort of plans that you may have made for yourself. It will need you 101% of the time. You'll never get to go out anymore. You'll lose ridiculous amounts of sleep. You will hate everyone and everything. Do not mess up your life, my dude. Babies are cute and all, but not worth all the loss, especially at this time in your life. You have to find a home, and party, and most importantly tend to me and hang out with me." 

Cher laughed, "my god, you're the needy one." 

I scoffed, "whatever, just think about it, please."

"You're so dramatic, Val." Cher shook her head, as she continued to rummage through my closet. 

"I'm not being dramatic, I'm being honest."

"Valerie, first of all, I'll have plenty of time for you. Secondly, if anything it will make my life better and my relationship stronger. Third of all, we have a plan, everything is going to work out."

I still don't get it.