Chapter Thirteen

Harry pressed his body against mine. His lips pressed firmly against my neck. I let out a small moan.

"Jump." Harry growled against my neck. I did so, wrapping my legs around his waist. He slammed my body against the wall behind us.

"What about your prostitute?" I breathed out, tugging at his hair. "She's not a prostitute, Val," Harry calmly said, nipping at my neck. "Sure acts like one." I snapped, tugging harshly. Harry yelped. "What about your twat of a boyfriend?" Harry growled, putting me down.

"Don't be a jerk. He actually cares about me." I hissed, folding my arms over my chest. Harry scoffed, shook his head, and laughed. "You think that prick cares about you?" He raised his voice. "Oh and you do?" I laughed, shaking my head.

Harry's face turned grim. His eyes shot daggers in mine. "Harry, don't-" I began but he had his lips on mine in seconds.
-
"Where were you two?" Cher yelled over the music as Harry and I approached her. Lilly wasn't there though. "We both went to the bathroom and he couldnt find Lilly. So I helped him." I lied. But I knew by how Harry was glaring into the crowd, he had found her. I looked in that direction. And sure enough, Lilly had her tongue down some guy's throat. "Fucking prostitute." Ashlee blurted. "Are you drunk?" I asked her. "Yeah." She shrugged. "You're pregnant, dipshit." I hissed at her. I looked to Shai. "How could you let her do this to herself?" I yelled. "She's a woman. She is in charge of herself." Shai shrugged. "I need you." Harry breathed in my ear. His hands trailed down my sides. I turned to Harry. Burying my face in his chest, I breathed in. His scent was overwhelming. "I need you too."
-
"Let me drive you home." Harry told me as I attempted to wipe the alcohol off my shirt. I couldn't believe what Max did. He saw me hugging Harry. Stormed toward us, and threw a drink in my face. "Harry, you've been drinking." I huffed, in annoyance. "I've only had one shot. Max is an asshole, I don't want you going home with him." Harry pressed. "I'm not going home with him. I can have Toby take me home. You have Lilly to take care of." I muttered, throwing the red stained tissue paper in the trash bin. "She's a big girl. She can take care of herself." Harry's hands found my waist. "At least let me come with you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly.
-
By the time Harry and I got home it was two a.m. "Take out?" Harry yelled from his bedroom. "Pizza." I yelled back in response. Slipping a shirt over my head, I walked out into the open hallway. Harry stepped out of his room. Standing shirtless, black basketball shorts hanging low on his hips. A smirk tugged at his lips. "Nice bra." His voice rasped. I blushed slightly, before looking down. "It's hot." His hot breath fanned my neck. His lips briskly brushed against my ear. I shivered at the contact. I was suddenly slammed against the wall. His lips were on mine in seconds. My knees began to feel weak. I hated being in this spot. Feeling vulnerable. My hands met the waistband of his shorts. He cocked a brow at me. My fingers tickled above the band, holding up his basketball shorts. "Watch your step, Harold." Harry whimpered. Suddenly, a knock sounded at the door. "To be continued." I winked. Leaving Haarry quite flustered, I skipped to the door, my hair a mess. I heard Harry's footsteps shortly behind me. Opening the door, I saw a young pretty girl. "Hey." She smirked at Harry. "Hi, we ordered a pizza." Harry spoke. Pfft.
-
"You didn't need to tell her!" Harry exclaimed in annoyance. "I just said it to see the look on your guys' faces." I chuckled to myself. "Oh yeah cause, 'hey we just finished having hot sex,' is very appropriate when buying a pizza." Harry sarcastically said. "What does it matter to you, anyway? Were you going to ask the pizza girl out?" I laughed. "Maybe I was." Harry playfully pouted. "What about your whore?" I muttered. "Lets see.. about two minutes ago you were-" Harry began. I cut him off, "point is?"
"And then you ask me about Lilly. Whilst you have Max." Harry finished with a shrug. "You could say I love him." I roll my eyes, sarcastically. Harry tensed immediately. "Love? A prick who is just using you?" Harry spat the words. "I don't love him. And he is not using me, Harry." I became defensive. "You really think he really wants a girl like you, when he could go after some girl with some great life. I don't think so." Harry shook his head. I felt a big pang of pain, run through my body. Harry's face dropped. Realization hit him. "Val-" he stepped toward me. "No, I get it. I know I'm nothing special. It's okay." I nodded my head in confidence. "No, no, no. Valerie, you're amazing. Perfect, really-"
What?

"Harry, I'm not perfect. I will never be perfect. Do not call me that." I snapped. He dropped his head in defeat. "Valerie, you're perfect to me. You're everything I've ever wanted. I look at you, and I see this girl who everyone is so jealous of. The girl who if you try and find a flaw, you get annoyed, cause you can't find one. The girl everyone wants but can't have. You're so amazing, Val. You're the girl I can't stop thinking about. You're the girl I want."

I wanted him too. I was just scared too admit it.