Chapter Six

"Toby!" I squealed as his arms picked me up from behind. "Taxi! The name is taxi! What class am I taking you to?" Toby shouted. "No where! Put me down!" I laughed.

Toby set me down. "Fine. Five bucks." He turned me around and held out his hand. I put my chewed up gum in his hand. He immediately dropped it. "Eww!" He shrieked and I laughed hysterically. "I have to get going, but I'll see you later. Maybe at Tony's?" Tony's was a burger place. Basically where all of our friend group would hang out. "Yeah, definetly. Well, Cher is calling me, so bye." Toby smiled, waved, and answered his phone.

I turned on my heel and began to head to theatre. Opening the doors, I spotted the same boy from a couple nights ago, Max. Whom I slowly approached.

"Hey, you doing better?" My hand rested on his shoulder. "Yeah. I was going to call you but I just didn't know how to thank you. I also don't know your number." Max cheekily smiled, blushing.

"Oh,dont worry about it, its really ok." I nodded. "Well I thanked toby, but thank you also." Max shoved his hands in his pockets. "Well, you're welcome. Just be careful around alina. She is uh something else." I awkwardly laughed.

"Oh.. so you're in this class as well?" Max bit his bottom lip. "Yes." I nodded quickly. He nodded back. Silence filled the aroma.

"Class, sit in your seats please! My name is Ms. Alexa." A woman voice shouted. Thank god.

----------

History, the most interesting class. I'm kidding by the way, if you couldn't tell. Hence the sarcasm.

I sat in the second row, waiting for class to begin. I took in my surroundings the teacher was honestly, rather old.

The door creaked open and in stepped Harry. Damn, he was something else. The things I would do to him.

He looked at me, smirking. He walked down the second aisle and sat in the seat right next to me.

"Hello, love." His deep voice rasped. "Hey, Styles." I lightly punched his arm. "So Tony's later tonight?" Harry raised a brow. "Yeah, the group is going." I nodded, without hesitation. "Cool. I love history." His voice dripped of sarcasm. "Oh, me too. Believe me, this teacher seems to know what she's doing." I shot Harry a quick wink. His eyes widened and he coughed. "That's a woman?" I started to laugh, a real laugh. Harry did too.

His eyes crinkled at the sides. His cute nose scrunched up. His smile was so bright and contagious. His head thrown back in laughter. Oh my, his laugh was like a loud thunder of pure happiness. I hadn't an idea of what this boy was doing to me.

All I knew was that I felt vulnerable. I hated this feeling. It was like whenever he was around my mind state was utterly ignorant. When he was near, I was in a pure state of oblivion. It was absolutely terrifying. But yet, breathtaking and exhilarating.

I wasn't sure if I liked this change. Usually I would brush him off or play him. It felt like my walls that were guarding me have been knocked down. All I knew was that I couldn't get hurt. Not like last time. That's why I'm the one who does the playing. Although, this time its different.

I am the toy, and Harry is the player.