Chapter Thirty One

After all... that, Harry insisted that I had to go put on the swimsuit I had brought. I had fully unzipped my very uncomfortable dress I had been wearing, and had let it fall to the floor, puddling at my bare feet. I was now left in my bra, only my bra. I mean who wears underwear with a tight dress? I unclasped my bra, letting the straps go loose and fall to my elbows. I let the bra drop to the floor, next to my dress. I fished around in my purse for some type of material. My hand brushed against material, fishing it out. My black swimsuit bottoms were grasped in my hand, as well as the strapless white top. I slid the bottom garments on and clasped the top on to fit tightly.

I ran my fingers through my unruly mess of long curls. I took a good look at myself in the tall mirror. My makeup had stayed in place as well as my body shape. I wasn't the most proud of my body, I'll admit. But I'm definitely not ashamed of what I put on the table. With one look at me in jeans, guys jizz their pants. With one look at me, girls crave me. You could say, my body holds attractive figures. But in all honesty, I have flaws that I'm insecure about.

Like the small, but noticeable scar on my left rib cage. Long story short, my brother can't be trusted with a fishing rod, that has a hook on the end of it. Twelve stitches. That's how many it took to stop me from bleeding to death. It didn't hurt as bad, until the pain medication started to wear off.

It was little stuff like that that made me want to wear as many layers of clothes as I possibly could and stay away from anything with groping hands and reproductive organs. That may be one of my biggest fears. Being judged for my insecurities. I always held a certain rage for the people who would make jokes about the little flaws I have. I always bitched them out and occasionally a bitch slap would occur. But, my mom had to ruin the fun because hitting was not lady like or whatever.

With a sigh, I stepped out of the room and into the spa room. The room had a sauna and a hot tub. This Louis guy was obviously loaded. I peeled back the sliding door and stepped into the steamy room. There was a hall with three doors. One was a restroom, the other was labeled 'The Hot Tub', and the last was labeled 'Sauna.' "Harry?" I called out. "Right here," he stepped out of the hot tub room. He stopped in his tracks, eyeing me, looking me up and down. His eyes widened, as he gulped harshly. "Damn," his raspy voice suddenly got a lot deeper. His tongue swiped out across his bottom lip.

I couldn't help the rush of excitement rush through me. His stare made my insides melt.

He shook his head, clearing his probably dirty thoughts. He cleared his throat by letting out a deep cough. "You look beautiful, love." This caused a pink burst to erupt in my cheeks. I looked down shyly, wiggling my toes. Stop it, Val. I looked up with a new burst of confidence and walked towards where Harry was standing. I gave him a smirk as I walked past him and into the steamy room. In the middle of the spacious room, shown a hot tub.

I dipped my toe in, flinching, my whole foot followed. I slowly made my to sit on my knees as I threw my hair up into a messy bun. Harry closed the room door, locking it. I gave him a smirk, raising my eyebrow. "We don't want any interruptions," he winked. Holy shit. "Of course not." I softly whispered. Harry slowly slipped into the hot water beside me. He finally sat on his bottom, letting his head fall back. His eyes were closed as he let out a soft sigh.

He tilted his head toward me, revealing his emerald eyes. "What's on your mind?" I looked toward him. "Nothing. Really. My mind is blank. It's weird. But I like it." Harry smiled, dimples popping out of his cheeks. "Dork," he whispered, looking down at the ravaging bubbles. "Loser," I smiled to myself.