Chapter Twenty Seven

"I'm just saying, having morning sex calls with Max is innappropriate with Toby and I in the house. I don't know if you do that when Harry is home, but damn." Cher shook her head. Her blonde hair shook perfectly with her. Cher and Toby stayed the night after dinner and had heard Harry giving extreme pleasure to me.

I had to make an excuse saying Max and I were having phone sex.

Who knew they would still be there?

"Well, he is weird with the whole sex thing." I lied.

I had no clue if Max wanted to have sex with me. I didn't care either way.

"Go to History." Cher shook her head. "Bye." I muttered walking inside the boring history classroom.

"Morning, Ms. Sherrwood." Miss Doyle smiled.

"Ms. Doyle." I nodded and sat down.

"Hey," chimed the girl next to me. Lilly. Great.

"Didn't know you took this class." I muttered.

"Oh yeah, well I transefered so I could see Harry more." Lilly obnoxiously giggled. I gave a fake smile and just nodded.

I grabbed my textbook and began taking notes. I hated Lilly. She is such a fake bitch. "So I was thinking of asking Harry to move closer to me." Lilly exclaimed. I gave her a smirk. "I feel bad for taking him away from you. But I feel like he should be living with me instead of-" my jaw clenched.
"Listen, bitch. First of all, I don't like you. Second of all, you're a slut. Third of all, don't try and tie down Harry. He doesnt love you, okay?" Why did I emphasize the last part? Oh my shit.

She looked at me stunned, before her eyes narrowed at me. "We'll just see about that." She spat angrily. She gathered her things and stormed out.

Harry walked through the door, as Lilly bumped shoulders with him. He furrowed his brows at her, but left it alone.

He took a seat next to me. "What was that about?" He asked as he pulled out his textbooks and a notebook, along with a pencil. "You're girlfriend is a bitch." I muttered, not paying attention to the subject anymore.

He chuckled, nodding. "Okay. Lets do something tonight?" He looked at me, waiting for an answer. I looked at him, blushing. Me, blushing, what? No.

"Are you asking me on a date Harry Edward Styles?" I asked, biting my lip, amused. "Sure am," he responded, nodding. "I would enjoy that." I nodded. "Great." He smiled one of his big goofy smiles, that I happen to be very fond of.

It was about half way through the class, and we were still taking notes. I swear, this is what we do every single day. Unless, Ms. Doyle is giving us a lecture. Oh, how I hate this class.

"Do you like James Bond?" Harry suddenly whispered, startling me.

"James is bae."

"You did not just say that."

"What James is bae?"

"Bae?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"I've fallen for a girl who uses the word bae."

"Fallen?"

"I fell for you. And I can't get up."

We both bursted out laughing. But we had to sustain it so we laughed silently. We probably looked retarded. The great thing is, we didn't care. As long as we were happy, nothing else seemed to matter. As long as we had each other to make one another smile, it was all we needed. All you need is love.

-
Sorry for that short short chapter. But wink wink (;