Chapter Eight

"I have mommy issues." Harrys lips gently brushed my ear, sending shivers up my spine. "No issues. He knows his boundaries. He was out of line-." I was talking quickly. "Shh, I know." He placed a gentle kiss on my ear. His large hand ran up and down my back. It felt so welcoming. "Im here, love." He whispered once more before scooting back to his spot, since Max was awfully uncomfortable. "Sorry, buddy." Harry patted Max's knee, laughing. Max just gave Harry a scowl.

"Everything okay?" Max asked softly. He placed his hand on my shoulder. I gently tried shrugging it off, but decided tp just leave it. "Yeah." I nodded.

I hated dragging people into my problems. Besides, it wasn't their damn business. They are my problems, not theirs. No one would really understand anyway. "Valerie hates her dad!" Ashlee blurted, breaking me from my thoughts. My eyes went wide. Harry jaws dropped, but quickly recovered. "God, do you ever shut that big mouth!" Cher yelled, Toby's hands on her shoulders. "Or those legs." Shai giggled. Toby gave Shai a high five. "Both of you have no room to talk." I snapped harshly.
"Uh, Valerie, maybe you could show me the apartment?" Harry offered, biting his lip. I swallowed the hard lump in my throat, slowly nodding. He grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out of Tony's. Once we stepped outside, I threw my arms around his lean body. He sighed, rubbing my back. I breathed in the scent of his black shirt.

"I don't want you to get hurt." He whispered placing a kiss on the top of my head. My heart fluttered, what the hell? This was wrong, and couldn't go on any longer. I snapped back to reality real quick because I stepped away from Harry. I limply nodded.

"So you gunna drive your car?" I tapped my foot. "I came with Shai, so no." He coughed awkwardly. Maybe he felt it to? Hopefully not, I can't think straight. "Okay we will just take mine." I turned so I didnt have to face him. We walked to my car in complete silence. Unlocking the car door, I felt hands on each side of my waist. "Har-" Harry spun me around so quick, cutting me off by suprise.

One hand on my hip, the other running along my jawline. "I know you felt it too.." he whispered, trailing off. His glance focused on my lips. "We have two choices, ignore it, or we can follow along with it. Now, Val.. its your choice." His index fimger traced my bottom lip. I was breathless. My knees felt like they were about to buckle. I crashed my lips onto his. Our lips moved together in sync. His tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, accepting his warm tongue. I let out a slight moan. My throat hitched. He disconnected our lips, his breathing staggered. "Now, I can ignore the feeling in peace." I whispered with a smirk. He deeply chuckled, his nose nuzzling into the crook of my neck.
-
"This is it." I stepped into my living room. "Wow." Harry gaped. "Yeah, its not much. I know-" his lips crashed on mine. A very gentle man way to say shut up. "Stop. Talking." He whispered with a smirk. "Okay. But stop kissing me!" We both laughed as I pushed him off of me. Clapping was heard. "Should I leave? I wouldn't want to disturb anything. Honestly I would like to see the others reactions if they found out." Alina sneered. "Oh like you slept with my fifteen year old brother." I acted stupid. "And nothing is going on here so. Its not like you haven't ever kissed a friend." I gave her a grin. She closed her mouth, rolling her eyes. "Okay.. so are you leaving now or?" I laughed at her stupidity. "You're still my best friend. I still love you. But yes.. I'm sorry but I cant live here anymore. You have so many guys over all the time and-" I interrupted Alina, "that's all on you. I don't bring guys home. I'm smarter than that. They all get clingy and weird so.." I trail off. Harry walked away towards the kitchen.
"God! You're so conceided! Boys don't even like you! They use you! You're so naive!" Alina yells. "At least I don't go after fifteen year old boys!" I yelled right back to her. "Let it go!" She fired back.

My fist connected with her jaw immediately. The next to her nose. I pushed her to the ground, fisting her hair. I slammed her head into the ground. Damn she was lucky I had carpeting. She let out horrified shrieks. She tried clawing at my face. She did scratch my boob, and all over arms. But I kept throwing punches. Harry ran into the living room, prying me off of Alina. "Stupid bitch!" Alina screamed. Harry took me to the bathroom.

"What the hell?" I pushed him. "I wasn't going to let you beat her, unconcious." Harry yelled, grabbing my wrist. He examined my bloody knuckles, wasn't my blood. Placing his hands on my waist he lifted me onto the counter. I yelped in suprise. He let out a deep chuckle. I watched Harry as he wet a cloth. He brought the wet cloth to my knuckles, removing the blood. He did it so gently and delicately. "Though, that was very hot." Harry said with a smirk. I laughed in response. "I heard you two yelling nonsense, but I was going to let you talk it out. But then I heard a shriek and I thought oh shit." Harry explained. I bit my lip nodding. He took notice, licking his lips. Eyes raking down my body, his eyes went wide when he saw the scratch on my breast.
He lowered his head. His hot breath on my neck, placing soft kisses all the way down. He nibbled on my collar bones, before continuing down to my left breast. He placed a soft kiss over the scratch. His soft curls brushing against my neck and my jaw. I tangled my fingers in Harry's dark curls. He gently nibbled underneath my earlobe.  Gasping, I bucked my hips up. His hands gripped underneath my knees. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he brought his head up. "I tease a lot." He whispered, followed by a wink. I hit him in the chest, causing him to grab my wrist.

"Stop. Hitting." His green eyes locked on mine. "Move." I said sternly. He gasped but stayed still. "Please." I said with a sarcastic smile. He gave me a cheeky smile and moved out of the way. I hopped down from the counter but was immediately pinned against the bathroom door. "Dont. Do. That." Harry said through gritted teeth. His eyes locked on mine. "What?" I looked up at him innocently. "You bounce and..everything.. and I'm.." He said in frusteration. I raised a brow. He lowered his head next to my ear, hot breath fanning my neck.

"Tease me again. I dare you."

A/N I further apologize for the vulgourness.