Chapter Two

"Shit, its fine." My phone began buzzing. Unknown number, huh?

"Im Harry Styles, but I'll let you take that." His green eyes pierced into mine. "Valerie Sherrwood, and okay." I mumbled and started to walk away. I slid my finger along my phone and pressed it against my ear.

"Hello?"

"Val?"

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

Michael was in trouble, again. Baby brother is out of control. "Uh what's up?" I sighed in annoyance. "Uh I don't know where I am. I'm uh-" oh my god. Not now. "You're stoned, really?" I snap harshly. "No.. well.. I mean yeah. Dont tell mom." And with that, the phone went dead.

I turned around and ran into a familiar body. "Okay, are you doing this so you look down my shirt or something?" I snapped and looked up at Harry's face. "No, maybe you just want to feel me against you." He chuckled and grinned. I groaned, rollig my eyes.

"I need a drink." I rubbed my temples. "Here, have mine." Harry handed me a dark substance. "Rum and coke." He laughed, his dimples showing perfectly. "Well, Harry, I can give you this. You pick a fine choice of drink." I smirked placing the cup to my lips. He laughed again.

My eyes raked down his body. Black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black converse. Damn.

"You're very pretty, Valerie." He blushed when the words escaped his lips. I blushed slightly. Although, I never blush. What the hell was happening to me? "So I've been told, thank you harry." I smiled lightly.

Things got quiet real quick. Our eyes wondered around the frat house. Um, okay, this is weird.

"Well my brother is stoned somewhere, so I should probably go get him." I pursed my lips in a thin a line. "Oh wow." Harry chuckled with a smirk, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"Although I am drinking. So I might have to get my mom to get him." I pulled my phone out. It buzzed in my hand, *dad is coming. Im fine.* "and.. nevermind." I chuckled.

"So Styles, where do you live?" I sat down next to Harry on a couch. "Styles?" He raised his eyebrow. I smiled back, nodding. "And im trying to move closer to the college." He smirked.

"Well I live at an apartment with a snobby twig bitch." We both laughed.

"Is that what you think of me?" Alina grinned at the sight of us. "You know i love you, but yes actaully." I laughed at her appearance. Her lipstick smeared, hair a wild mess, dress ridden up her thighs.

"Well, you're just uptight." Alina giggled, at the end a little snort. "Say.. You want me to my magic on this one... you know slip him one." Alina winked at me, referring to Harry. "Alina, go away. No." I snapped harshly. Harry looked stunned but soon chuckled, deeply. "What is she talking about?" He put his hand on my knee.

His hand is on my knee. Holy hell, I repeat his hand is on my knee. His hand was like fire. God, Val, shut up.

"She does this thing where she spikes boys drinks, then gives them to me. It's ridiculous and disgusting." I shortly respond, looking down. "Oh," Harry laughs, "I'm not one of them right?" He sounded worried.

"That's not on my behalf. Heres a tip, drink only what you pour and always have it in your hand, infront of you. Alina is very sneaky." I shrugged and sipped on the rum and coke. "Oh, gotcha." He numbly nodded. I nodded back in response.

Just when shailene stood infront of me, she demanded I dance with her. "Hey, Styles." Shailene winked at harry. "Shai," Harry nodded. "I've missed you, you haven't called." Shailene dumbly pouted, playing with the hem of his shirt. Ew, stupid bitch. Val, what's up with you tonight?

"Yeah, sorry." He mumbles and removed her hands. "Val, come dance." Shailene grabbed my hand.

How do they know each other? I dont care. She lead me into a crowd of people and we began swaying our hips back and forth.

"Ugh, can you be more desperate? Going after Harry?" Shailene scoffed. "Actually, i dont recall going after him." I laughed.

"Sure, Val."