Chapter Fifteen

Harry and I entered Tony's in silence. Cher spotted us and gave us a small wave. Toby glanced at us but looked down quickly. What? Lilly beamed at the sight of Harry. Shai and Ashlee were in a deep conversation, probably about calorie counting. Max was no where to be seen. I looked up Harry who was grinning at Lilly. Oh. Harry slid in the booth next to Lilly, I slid in next to him.
"Babe," Harry pecked Lilly's lips. My stomach churned and I wanted to throw up all over the table. "Valeria," Lilly spoke, with a smile. "Valerie," I snapped, rolling my eyes. Her smile slowly faded. Harry pinched my side, glaring at me. I swatted his hand away.

"Can we come over?" Cher whined from Toby's lap. "I'm cool with it. Harry?" I looked to the beyond handsome guy next to me. His green eyes flicker from Lilly to meet mine. He briskly nodded. "Yeah," I concluded. "So where's Max, babe?" Ashlee asked me, sipping her iced tea. "Uhh, probably studying." I shrugged, stirring my coke. "What ever happened that night at the club?" Shai raised a brow in concern. Harry looked up, eyes narrowed.

"He called me at like three am, saying he was sorry and shouldn't have acted out." Harry looked away sheepishly. "And Harry was there? As in with you?" Toby asked. "Yes. We were.. watching a movie." I muttered. "No, we didn't. We stayed up all night talking about simple nothings. We both got drunk off our asses. It was harmless friendly fun." Harry stated to everyone. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah what he said." Toby gave me a funny look but let it go.
-
I unlocked the door and let everyone inside. Harry and Lilly were already off to his room. Inside I whimpered, sighing. Should I just let it go? Does he even mean it? Does he really want me? Of course not, he is fooling you. Time to put my walls back up. Cher plugged her phone into the charger plugged into the wall. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Can I speak to you?" Toby asked, gesturing to the bathroom. I nodded, pursing my lips. We walked to the bathroom in silence. He closed the door behind him while I took a seat on the toilet. He looked at me for a moment, before I raised a brow.
"What is going on?" I gave him a confused look. "I have no clue what you're talking about?" I sighed, looking down.

"Val, don't play dumb. What is going on between you and Harry?" Toby leaned against the counter. I scoffed, standing up. "Nothing."
I left the bathroom and stopped by Harry's room. A shirtless Lilly straddled Harry. She was wearing a black lacey stupid ass slutty bra. Ew, whore. Cher was scrolling through twitter when I approached her. I rested my head on her shoulder, and watched her scroll through her feed. Her finger tapped on the retweet button. "You're boring." I whispered in her ear. She groaned, swatting me away. "Go away," I laughed and leaned against the wall. Toby appeared with two bottles of vodka in his hands. "Ladies," he spoke with a smirk.
-
Moans. Moans were all Toby, Cher, and I heard. They were all coming from Harry's room. "Music?" Cher grabbed the aux cord to my speaker. Toby and I both eagerly nodded. She put on some random ass song. I stood up and grabbed Cher's hips. We both started laughing as we grinded on eachother. Toby watched with a smug grin. I guided her hips against me. Making slow movements. "Toby, more alcohol is in the cubboard." I nodded to the kicthen. He nodded and went into the kitchen. Cher turned around. "So what's up with Max's lame ass?" A hint of disgust was in her voice. "He is trippin out cause Harry and I are so close. I don't even know." I shook my head. Toby returned with a bottle of vodka and shot glasses. "Good boy." Cher hummed into Toby. Her hands traced above his pants. He gulped. I laughed in amusement. I opened the bottle, and felt the familiar burn sliding down my throat.
-
"Remember when it was freshman year of college amd we got drunk off our asses and kissed?" Cher drunkily laughed. Everything was fuzzy. "Hell yeah. You're one hell of a kisser." Just as the words left my mouth Lilly and Harry came out. "Lilly, did you lose your voice?" I cooed. I hiccuped and giggled. "Val," Harry warned. Lilly frowned. "What? You sure know how to make em' scream Styles." I winked and took another gulp of vodka. Harry looked stunned but flashed me a grin. "Well, I'm gunna go." Lilly hurriedly left. "Harry," I dragged out. Toby and Cher started making out. He sat down next to me. "I'm drunk off my ass," I confessed, slapping his thigh. Harry looked at me, brushing the stray strands of hair away from my face. "I can tell." He spoke softly. I looked at him for a moment. He gave me a funny look, "what?" I looked down, smiling. "You're so pretty." Harry let out a deep chuckle. "You're prettier." As soon as the words tumbled out of his mouth, I scoffed. Standing up, I brushed off my butt. "You lied to me, Harry." He scrambled up to his feet, reaching for my hand. Our finger tips brushed, although I yanked my hand away. "Don't fucking touch me." I spat, his face was traced with confusion. "Val, what's wrong?" Harry blocked my way by syanding infront of me. "Nothing, go back to your little whore." I spat, stomping off to my bedroom. I slammed the door behind me. I leant up against the door and slid down. I felt the urge to cry. The lump started to well up in my throat. No, I won't let myself. Time to get some sleep.