The End

"What the he-"
"Stiles?" Scott asked confused as heck trying to figure out what is going on. "I'm guessing you didn't know your friend was supernatural. What kind of friend is that?" She asked trying to create conflict, but Scott wasn't buying it. "Let them go, or you will regret it." She laughed and gave the guards a nod and the guards all attacked Scott, Amara, Liam, and Damion at the same time. They all fought wach other for awhile, but the guards kept getting back up. Amara's gun was empty and she resorted to punches. She knew Scott, Liam, and Damion were getting tired, their hits, and punches were getting sloppy. She punched the guards away with a force field and ran to the circle and wiped away the ash. Go into the room, now!" They all ran into the room and she bent the bars back. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Damion yelled at her. "Saving your life, big brother." Just then the woman turned Amara around and grabbed her neck lifting her in the air, Scott went to break the bars before Amara put a shield around it. "Now I'm starting to get really sick and tired of you." The woman said squeezing her neck "S-So a-am I." Amara struggled to say, she lifted her hands and a gust of wind came between them, she dropped Amara and Amara started floating in the air, behind her was a wave of water headed towards her and the woman.
"Amara no! You will die!"
"At least I'll know you're all safe." She told Theo who was struggling to get past the shield, he couldn't stand by and watch her kill herself. "NO!" They all yell right before the wave flooded the long hallway; Amara and the woman, and the guards all disappeared in the wave. Just then the water started to go down and then almost disappear in a blink of an eye. The shield came down and they rushed to get out the room only to find all the bodies were gone, including Amara's.