A Long Night

*back the motel*
"We have to get her back." Scott said opening the door to their motel room rather violently. "Why? What does she have that can benifit us?" Amara said sitting on one of the beds, crossing her legs.  "She is my girlfriend! I lost one! I can't lose another one!" Scott yelled out at her, Amara looked unphased. This...'Kira' girl killed her friend...a woman who was like her mother. Everyone was silent and looked around at each other. Amara just rolled her eyes and left out the room, Theo followed her out. Stiles just gave Theo and Amara the stink eye, they were close, a little too close.
"Hey. You okay?"
"That girl that they are trying to save...killed my pack member. I will never forgive her for that. For all I care she could rot in that place, I just want my brother."
"Come on, Amara. It's clear that he cares for her, if you had the chance to save Diana...wouldn't you want to?"
Amara sighed and leaned her head agaisnt his chest, Theo wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. "I know you don't care for any of them except Scott, and Damion. But we need them to help us get to him. We have to keep them on our good side. For now, okay?"
"Yeah. Okay." Amara looked up at him and he looked into her eyes. He never thought he would have met a girl like her, I never even thought he was capable of...maybe...loving someone. They both slowly leaned in and kissed each other.
Theo backed her up against the hood of his truck.  Just when things were getting heated Liam was walking out to go to the vending machine. "Uh...I was-I was uh...going t-to the machine...I was just go-going to get cheetoes. I-I'm sorry." With a face of pure horror and embarressment he quickly went back inside and closed the door. THeo and Amara smiled and then laughed. "I hate them." She said laughing. "I know." They fixed their clothes and went back inside the motel room. All eyes were on them and Amara cleared her throat and looked away from everyone while Theo just stood there proud and looked at everyone almost as if he had nothing to hide. "Scott. We can go get your girlfriend. But if she comes anywhere near me...I'll kill her. Got it?" Scott' smile went away and he simply nodded. 
"Yeah. Thank you, Amara."
"Don't thank me yet we still have to get them out."
  They made a plan to get Kira and Damion out and they settled on it and started getting ready to go to bed. There was three beds and eight people.  Everyone looked at all three beds trying to figure this out. They decided to pull names out of a bowl: Scott and Lydia, Stiles and Malia, Liam and Amara, Brett and Theo. "Uh-uh no." Amara said. "No offense Liam but I'm not sleeping with a minor, and I don't do the whole sleeping-in-the-bed-with-me thing. I like sleeping alone." 'Lies' Theo said in between coughs. Amara heard him but chose not to amuse him. "Brett you can have the bed to yourself I planned on sleeping in my truck. More room." Theo walked out and closed the door behind him. "I'll join him." Amara said grabbing her bag and leaving the room. "Well okay then I'll be with Lydia, Stiles with Malia, and Brett with Liam." Scott said pointed to the groups.
Brett and Liam looked at each other and groaned. "It's only for a night." Liam told Brett. "A lot can happen in a night." Brett responded with a smile before grabbing a towel and his bag. "I'll be in the shower if anyone needs me." Liam stood there not knowing if Brett just tried to hit on him or not.
Outside Amara knocked on the truck window and Theo rolled down the window.
"Hi."
"Hi."
  Amara got in the backseat with him, they stared at each other for what felt like hours before they both kissed each other quickly, they started taking their clothes off and things started getting hot and heavy. Quickly. Everyone in the motel room was looking at the ceiling not being able to get to sleep because of Theo and Amara's little...adventures in the truck. "I don't even have supernatural hearing and I can still hear them." Stiles said flately. Lydia looked over at Scott and tried not to laugh. "How does it feel to know your sister is having sex?" Everyone bursted out laughing, Scott was still looking at the ceiling face covered in pure horror. "I'm going to need therapy." Everyone laughed again.
The truck started to fog up, Amara, leaving her hand prints on the glass windows, and Theo, growling. It was going to be a long night.