Chapter 26

After a few mins passed I walked out the bathroom leaving Jungkook alone. We didn't want anyone to think anything so Jungkook wanted to wait for a few minutes to pass before he would come out. As I walked back to the living room the others stared at me as if something was wrong.
"What's going on?"
I looked around and seen Tae and Jimin were gone. Did they leave?
"Where's Tae and Jimin?"
"They left. Tae wanted to spend some time with him since it's been awhile."
"Oh. Well I hope they have fun together." I said in an annoyed voice.
They all stared at me. Why were they staring?
"Are you jealous? You seem jealous."
I quickly shook my head and plopped down on the couch.
'Jealous? Pft. I'm not jealous. Not even a tiny bit jealous.' I thought to myself.
"Jungkook where have you been?"
He looked up from his phone and stared at us. The look on his face was adorable. He looked like a lost puppy.
"Oh um I was doing something."
"Speaking of doing something we should all go do something together. We need to start spending more time with eachother."
"We should go to an Amusement park"  Jungkook yelled, excitedly.
"Aaah no maybe somewhere else ? Somewhere that doesn't have rides.  Maybe the park?" Hoseok replied
"Hoseok , you're no fun"
I looked at Jungkook and seen him pouting. No matter how hard he tried to be serious or angry he'd always fail. He's just too cute.
"Yoongi what do you want to do?"
I shrugged "I really don't want to do anything I'll just stay home and sleep."
"C'mon yoongi! You have to come !" Said Jungkook.
I shook my head disagreeing with him. I laid my head back and closed my eyes ignoring the others. Jungkook shook me and continued to tell me I had to go. I shoved him off me and as I peeked through one of my eyes I seen him sitting , facing towards me with him arms crossed with a pout on his face. I couldn't help , but smile. I got up and walked away from him and when I looked back I seen him quickly get up and chase after me.
I hurried upstairs and into my room before he could see where I went.
"Yoongi" he whispered.
I could hear him getting closer to my room. The closer his voice got the faster my heart would beat. Why must I feel this way towards you, jungkook?
"I got you!" He yelled as he jumped on me causing me to  fall.
"Aah Yoongi are you okay??? I didn't mean for that to happen" He said worriedly.
I opened my eyes and there he was on top of me. As I looked at him I could see his cheeks flush a bright red.
He quickly got off me and apologized. I got up after him.
We both stood there speechless unable to say a word until suddenly Jungkook decided to speak.
"S-so yoongi you're coming with us right?"
I shut my room door , pinning him against it.
"How many times do i have to tell you that I'm not going Jungkook. I don't want to. If you want to spend time with me so badly why don't you stay here with me. It could be just me and you together, having fun."
His eyes suddenly widened. I backed up bursting into laughter. I could just imagine what he thought in that filthy mind of his.
Jungkook stood there staring down at his shoes.
He moved closer to me. I backed up some bumping into the dresser. He kept getting closer to me , but before I could stop him or say anything he pressed his soft , luscious lips against mine. I didn't expect him to do something like this. As we kissed I could feel him tugging at my shirt wanting me to allow him to pull my shirt off, but i wasn't going to give in to him that easily.
Moments later his kisses moved from my lips down to my neck. Before anything else could happen we could hear footsteps coming towards the room. He quickly moved away from me.
"Yoongi we're leaving now. I don't know where Jungkook went so let him know that we left"
From the sound of the voice i could tell it was Hoseok I looked at Jungkook not knowing what to say. Should I answer or just let him walk away? I waited to see if he'd leave , but he didn't; now he tried to get into the room.
"Yoongi?"
I had to answer him now or else he'd break into my room.
"Yeah , yeah I heard you!" I yelled.
After I replied to him we could hear him walking away. I sighed in relief and ran my fingers through my hair. When I looked back I seen Jungkook staring at me. We both stood there looking at each other not speaking at all. I needed to relax. I needed a shower so I went over to the dresser checking if there was any clothes in them, seeing as they were full I grabbed some clothes and headed into the bathroom.
"I'm gonna shower. I'll be back"
(Jungkook's POV)
As yoongi showered I sat on his bed and looked around. Yoongi was finally going to move back in? Was he tired of living alone ?
*bzzz bzzzz*
A noise came from his dresser. I walked over to it and seen his phone was ringing, It was Taehyung. I wanted to answer it , but I didn't want Yoongi getting upset with me. I sat back down on his bed waiting for him.
Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened. When I looked over at it there he was standing in the doorway with just a towel covering his bottom , his hair soaking wet , the  water dripping down his body. I bit down on my lip and looked down at the floor trying not to look at him again.
I placed my hand over my heart feeling how quickly it was beating. My heart felt like it was going to explode. When I looked up there he was now standing in front of me.
"Why are you so red? Why were you staring at me so hard?"
I couldn't hold myself back any longer. I pulled him close to me attacking his lips with mine.
"You're driving me crazy, Min Yoongi." I said as I pinned him down on the bed. I went down to his neck leaving kisses and a small love bite.
"Not where they can see"
I looked at him and sighed. I continued to kiss down his body leaving love bites as I went and occasionally getting a moan out of him. As I moved lower and lower down his body I could feel him gripping onto the sheets. I looked up and seen him biting on his lip.
"Min yoongi , you're mine." I whispered
(Tae's POV)
As the others arrived I seen Jungkook and Yoongi were missing. Where were they? I looked over at Jimin then back at them.
"Where is Jungkook and Yoongi?"
"Yoongi didn't want to come. I don't know about Jungkook I couldn't find him" said Hoseok.
I sighed in disappointment. I was really looking forward to seeing the two and spending some time with them, then maybe I'd remember them?
I felt Jimin place his arm over my shoulder. "Don't worry about them I'm sure they had a good reason not to come. Maybe they weren't feeling good?" He said in his sweet soft voice.
Jimin left a quick peck on my lips and smiled.
As time passed I'd look at my phone wanting to call them , but Jimin would tell me it'd be better not to since they probably wanted time alone. I didn't want to bother them either so I didnt call them again after the first time. Even if i were to, how could I be so sure that they'd even talk to me? They probably hated me now for so many reasons.