Chapter 5

I turned around and pinned him to the wall. "Quit teasing me." I said.
I smashed my lips into his.
-
(Jimin POV)

When he turned around and pinned me to the wall I was suprised. I was shocked. I didn't expect him to do that, but then something else happened. I suddenly felt his soft lips on mine. I kissed back and it felt like electricity was going through my body.
-
I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. "Tae, why do I have feelings for you. Why does my heart melt everytime I see you?" I said.
-
"And Why are you shaking up my heart Park Jimin?" He said.
I smirked "I can ask you the same thing , Kim Taehyung"
-
I kissed him and he kissed back. I was surprised this was happening. Does that mean Tae feels the same? While I was too busy with the thoughts going through my mind he was able to get on top of me and pin me down.

(Tae's POV)

When Jimin kissed me back I was shocked. I thought he would've pulled away or pushed me off of him, but he let me. So Jimin felt the same way the whole time?
-
When he pulled away he pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me
"Tae, why do I have feelings for you. Why does my heart melt everytime I see you?" He said.
-
I smiled "And Why are you shaking up my heart Park Jimin?" I replied.
Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine again. My heart raced faster and faster everytime we kissed. I couldn't believe this was happening.
-
I rolled us over so I was on top now. I was about to kiss him again , but that's when he pushed me off and I landed on the floor
"What the hell is going on in here??"
The voice sounded familiar. When I turned around and looked I seen Yoongi standing at the door.
-
"Um.. N-nothing" Jimin said.
When I looked back at Jimin I seen his face was red. We were caught by Yoongi.. what was he gonna say?
-
"Yeah sure that was nothing? If I wouldn't have came in who knows what would've happened next!" He said
We both stayed quiet not knowing what to say.
"Yoongi, please don't tell the others" Jimin said.
He looked at Jimin and laughed.
"Of course I won't tell them. If you don't want anyone knowing don't worry you're secret is safe with me. As long as you don't annoy me" he said coldly.
Jimin smiled at him.
-
Yoongi left out the room. Jimin ran to the door and locked it. He then ran over to me and apologized.
"Are you okay? You aren't hurt right?" he said worried.
He checked my body for any injuries. I laughed at him.
"What? Why are you laughing?" He blushed.
I pinched his cheek and got up.
-
"Aah are we gonna shower now?" He asked.
I shook my head "no you're gonna wait out here, while I shower"
I made him sit down on the bed
When I was about to go to the bathroom he grabbed my shirt.
"Tae.. are you mine now?" He asked.
"Yes. And you're mine" I smiled.