CHAPTER 14

Yoongi smiled at us "I should leave you two alone then"
Before I could stop him he walked out. I looked at Jimin
"Are we really back together again? You aren't just joking?" I asked nervously.
He smiled at me.
What did that mean? Why did he just smile? Was he joking?
I got up and stared at him for a few seconds. "I gotta go. I'll be back later to check on you. If you need me call me, okay?"
He looked at me with saddened eyes. "Don't go yet. Please stay longer Tae." I shook my head and headed for the door.
"Tae please don't leave." He said.
I sighed. I was never gonna get rid of my feelings for him if I'm always with him. I want to love him, but he doesn't love me back. He isn't serious nor commited.
"I'll call your sister to let her know that you'll be alone. I'll make sure she comes to watch you."
-
I walked out and bumped into Hoseok. "Aah I was just about to come get you!"
I looked at him curious. 'Why was he coming to get me? We didn't plan anything together.'
"I want you to meet someone. Well you know who it is we just haven't seen the person in awhile" he dragged me with him.
I kept trying to think of who this person could be, but I had nothing. I couldn't think of anyone.
When I looked up I seen a girl. She was really pretty.
"You remember her right?" He smiled.
Once I seen her face I immediately recognized her. She was Jimin's best friend. 'What is she doing here? Why now?'
Hoseok nudged me and smiled nervously.
"Oh um yeah I remember her. Eunji right?"
She nodded and smiled. "I came to visit Jimin. I haven't seen him in so long. I'm really nervous."
"Oh okay well go ahead then. I won't take up your time" I walked away.
-
I was debating on whether I go back to my dorm or go hang out with Yoongi. Both sounded great. I took my phone out and called yoongi. I needed to distract myself get my mind off of Jimin.
When he picked up he sounded like he just woke up. He's gonna kill me if I woke him from his sleep.
-
I went over to our dorm to go get him. When he walked out his hair was messy. He ran his hand through his hair. He looked at me with one eye open. I'm not gonna lie , he looked really good. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts due to his voice.
"I'm gonna kill you for waking me up" he glared at me.
I laughed and threw my arm over his shoulder. "C'mon yoongi let's go have some fun"
He smirked.
-
( hours later )
"Aah Yoongi we should get going now. Plus I have to check on Jimin."
He looked at me "is everything going okay between the two of you?"
I nodded and smiled.
Yoongi drank the last bit of his drink then got up.
-
When we got back to the dorms I went straight to Jimin's.
I stood outside the door for a few seconds. I could hear them laughing together.
She was making him happy. I didn't want to interrupt them so I left back to my dorm.
When I walked in I seen yoongi laying there on his bed, playing on his phone.
"That was quick. Is he okay?"
I shrugged and laid down.
"Yoongi, I want to get rid of my feelings for him."
The noise from his phone stopped and i could hear him sigh.
"Just sleep for now. You need rest Tae"
-
Moments later I could hear Yoongi snoring. I laughed and smiled.
"How is he able to fall asleep so quickly." I mumbled to myself.
When I closed my eyes all I could think of was Jimin. All night I tossed and turned. I sat up and looked over at yoongi. He was still asleep. I got up and quickly went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Park Jimin why are you shaking up my heart?" I sighed