CHAPTER 7

( 1 year later )
It's been so long since I've seen Jimin and the others. It doesn't feel like anything changed though. Everything seems the same and I still had feelings for Jimin.
-
When I got to the school I sighed. I wish I could stay away from here forever. I walked into the building and went over to get the dorm key and to find out who I had to share dorms with this time. When the lady told me "Min Yoongi" was who I had to share a dorm with I sighed in relief. Yoongi was the only one I kept in touch with when I left.
When I was on the way to the dorm I seen Jimin. He was with a girl. Ah maybe he got a girlfriend? I shrugged and just kept walking. We walked passed each other like if we didn't know each other. Maybe he hated me now ?
When I got to the dorm I unlocked the door and went in. Yoongi was on his bed sleeping as usual. I set my bags down next to my bed. I wanted to wake him up , but I knew he'd kill me if I did. I sat on my bed and waited for him to wake up. Suddenly Jimin walked in not knowing I was there "Yah! Hyung why didn't you tell me Tae was coming back! I would've left. I don't want to be near him at all" he said.
I laughed while shaking my head "glad you feel that way." He looked at me. He scratched the back of his head nervously "A-ah Tae... I didn't know you were go-" I cut him off
"Just go Jimin. Get out of here. As you can see I don't want to see you either. So leave. Shoo shoo. or maybe I should just leave again. Seems like you were glad I left."
I laughed. It really hurt me knowing Jimin didn't want me to come back, knowing that he was happier when I was gone, but I couldn't show how I felt especially since he felt nothing anymore. When Jimin left Yoongi finally decided to wake up.
"What's all the yelling about! I'm trying to sleep" he said.
When he looked over to where I was he jumped up. "Tae you're back?!" He said excitedly. Yoongi was the one that convinced me to come back. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be back.
"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back? I would've skipped my nap for you!"
I laughed "you'd never skip your sleep for anyone"
He smiled. "Was that Jimin that was yelling?" He asked I nodded. Yoongi Sighed.
"Does he hate me now?" I asked.
He shook his head "of course not. He's just hurt. If you ask me I think he still likes you. He's just that type of person that denies what he feels and doesn't accept it." 
He got up and looked at his phone. "Aah I forgot the others wanted to play basketball today. Wanna come?"
I shook my head. I wanted to stay alone in the dorm , but he pulled me up. "C'mon Taehyung quit being like that. You guys will have to talk eventually." He said.
I sighed. "Fine I'll go"
-
When we arrived at the basketball court I seen The others there. When the others ran over to me. Jimin looked and noticed it was me. He looked annoyed and angry.
"Ah you're finally back!" Hoseok said while throwing his arm on my shoulder. We walked over to Jimin and he said nothing. He just looked at me. "Well c'mon let's play" jimin said in an annoyed voice.
As we played everything went great at first until Jimin bumped into me on purpose to make me fall. I didn't say anything , but throughout the whole time we played he kept doing it. I tried to stay quiet and not start problems since there was obviously problems between me and Jimin already. When I threw the ball over to Yoongi , He pushed me to the ground, but no one noticed.
"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled
Everyone stopped at looked at us. Jimin laughed and shrugged. "If you're still hurting over me leaving get over it ! I left for a reason! I had to leave I couldn't stay so-"
He hit me " you didn't have to leave!" He yelled back. I got up and pushed him. " I did ! I had to. I had no other option!" He hit me again. I couldn't take it anymore so I hit him back suddenly all this rage , anger , & everything I felt was coming out. I didn't know what I was doing.
"Tae stop!" Jin yelled.
Namjoon ran and pulled Jimin away and Yoongi pulled me away. They held us back trying to convince us to stop.
"Do you want everyone to know why I left?!" I yelled at him.
He suddenly stopped and tried not to look me in the eyes. He shook his head. "Exactly" I pulled away from Yoongi and walked off. "This is all bullshit. I shouldn't have came back" I yelled

-
-
-
-
Since it's Christmas I shall release this part ! XD lol XD hope you guys are enjoying this so far~