Chapter 24

As he stared into my eyes I could see his eyes beginning to water.
"Y-you really remember me?" He stuttered
I nodded my head and smiled at him. I remember Jimin , so does that mean I'll remember everyone else to? I suddenly felt Jimin's lips press against mine. Even while my memory was gone I still felt this special feeling every time Jimin kissed me.
After a few seconds I pulled away and stood up.
"I want to see if I'll remember the others too. They should be back now. Let's head back?"
( Yoongi's POV )
As I sat on the couch waiting for the others. I went through my messages with Tae before he forgot everything. Every day since we discovered he forgot everything I wished his memories would come back or for him to remember at least me. I felt so empty without Tae. I missed that rectangle smile of his. I missed his laugh. I missed the conversations we used to have. I looked to my right and seen Jungkook sitting there staring at me.
"Hyung, why does it seem like you are the only one not having a hard time with this whole thing ?"
Did it really seem that way? That I wasn't having a hard time dealing with this. I ignored his question and continued through my phone.
"Hyung!" he whined.
He snatched my phone out of my hand and ran off. As I chased after him he read the messages aloud.
"Jungkook stop."
He suddenly stopped and looked at me. He showed me one of the messages, but instead of looking I tried to grab my phone. He hit my hand and glared at me.
"What?"
He shoved my phone in my face again.
"Was he not able to notice? Is he that dumb?" He said.
Once I realized what he was talking about I snatched my phone from him.
"Hyung, you got to tell him. Stop keeping it from him!"
I shook my head and laughed at his comment.
"If he really cared he would've found out before, but it seems like it wasn't important to him. So no I don't need to tell him."
Jungkook sighed and walked off. As I walked back over to the couch I seen Jimin and Tae walking in. They were holding hands. I thought he didn't remember Jimin? Whats going on?
"Yoongi go get everyone." Jimin said , excitedly.
What was up with him? Did Tae remember him after all? No, that cant be he said he forgot everyone. He cant remember Jimin.