Chapter 15

I felt someone shaking me.
"Tae wake up. Wake up!"
When I opened my eyes I seen Yoongi.
"What do you want ? Let me sleep" I mumbled.
He pulled the covers off me.
"Wake up ! " he yelled.
I grabbed my pillow and put it over my head trying to block out his voice.
Suddenly I felt him grab my leg. He yanked me off the bed.
"Now are you gonna get up?"
I sighed " alright , alright I'm up. What do you want ?"
"Oh nothing. I told you I was gonna get you back for waking me up" he laughed.
I got up and shook my head
" really yoongi?!" I yelled
He laughed. "Go take a shower, the others want to meet up."
I grabbed my stuff and hurried into the shower
-
-
When I turned the water off I could hear Yoongi arguing with someone.
"So what! You know that's just going to hurt him right? Why don't you stop hurting him! Do you like seeing your best friend in pain all the time? " he yelled.
Who was he talking to? When I was done I walked out and seen Yoongi sitting on my bed. He looked furious.
"Are you okay?" I asked
He nodded and faked a smile.
Something was wrong. I sat next to him. He looked at me pokerfaced.
"No matter what happens today , or what you see don't let it get to you, okay? "
What was he talking about? What's going on? He nudged me and waited for me to answer. I nodded.
"Well let's go then." He got up and walked out the dorm. I followed after him.
"Your snoring kept me up last night"
He laughed. "Well that's what you get for waking me up."
When we got to the others I seen Jimin also came. He looked better. I started to walk over to him , but Yoongi grabbed my hand.
"Don't. Stay here with me."
He seemed so serious. I looked at him, he was furious, I could see it in his eyes. When I looked back over to Jimin I seen Eunji clinging onto him , kissing him. Now I know why Yoongi was yelling earlier and now I know who he was yelling at.
"Can I go back to the dorm?"
He shook his head "remember what I told you tae?"
I sighed.
"So why are we here?" I asked.
"Because we haven't spent actual time together. So today is the day." Jin replied.
Yoongi threw his arm over my shoulder "c'mon it's gonna be fun Tae"
I shook my head disagreeing with him.
Everytime I looked over at Jimin and Eunji they were kissing. Were they doing it on purpose?
Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand when I looked to see who it was, I seen Jungkook.
"I feel like you've been avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" He whispered.
"No i-"
"You've been having problems with the whole having feelings for Jimin huh?"
I sighed.
"I'm really sorry Jungkook."
He let go of my hand and moved away some. "It's fine. I understand. I'll never be like Jimin. You won't love me back because I'm not him."
When I looked over he was gone.
"Jungkook wait !" I yelled.
I tried to run after him , but someone stopped me. I looked back and seen jimin.
"Where are you going"
I pulled away from him "none of your business ! Go back to your girlfriend !" I yelled.
I ran off trying to catch up to him.
"Jungkook!" I yelled as I ran through the halls. I hurt him. I didn't mean to , but I still did. What have I done?
I ran pass his dorm , but there was a possibility he could be in there so I went back. I stood there gasping for air. Once I was ready I opened the door. There he was sitting there on the ground. When he seen me he turned around so I couldn't see his face.
"I'm sor--"
"Go away ! Leave me alone!" He yelled.
I went over and sat behind him. I tapped his shoulder. He ignored me. I grabbed him and forced him to face me. "Jungkook please listen--"
"I'm done listening to you! Get out now ! Leave me alone!" He cried.
"I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't want to hurt you Jungkook. Please believe me."
He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. Seeing him like this hurt me. I hurt him. I'm so stupid.
"You don't love me ! Why don't you just love me back!? What's so special about jimin ? Am I not good enough for you!" He cried.
I tried to hug him , but he pushed me away and started hitting me on my chest. He began to cry harder and his hits became weaker. He buried his face into my chest and cried.
"Why can't you just love me back?" He mumbled. "I love you Tae... but you don't feel the same"
I made him look at me. Tears running down his cheeks. I hated seeing him like this.
I pulled him close and kissed him. "I love you too Jungkook" I whispered.