Chapter 22

Days and days passed. I still heard nothing about Tae. Since I got out the hospital I wasn't able to be alone. They told yoongi I had to be watched at all times. He had to make sure I was treating and taking care of myself right. Because of that I had to stay with him. Yoongi gave up his bed and basically everything of his just so I could feel comfortable.
As time passed I watched my phone hoping I'd get something from Tae or the others , but still nothing.
"Jimin, I brought you some food"
I looked up and shook my head.
"I'm not hungry."
He walked over to me and set the food down.
"You're going to eat Jimin. I don't care what you say. I'm not allowing you to starve yourself."
He tried to feed it to me , but I didnt let him. Every time he tried I'd do the same thing and I guess that irritated him. He sat on top of me and held my arms above my head.
"You're going to eat Jimin. Please just eat."
After I started to allow him to feed me he let go of my arms. I wasn't hungry , but he wouldn't listen. I didn't want to make him angry so I just did as he wanted.
"Yoongi, when can I see Tae?"
He ignored what I said and kept shoving food in mouth. Once it was gone he got off of me and left. Why wasn't he answering my question? I followed after him asking the question over and over.
"Later. I'll take you to see him later, but Jimin he won't even remember you. He doesn't remember any of us. After the incident he lost all of his memories. This is why I've kept you away from him. I just didn't want to see you get hurt over him not knowing who you are"
I stood there in complete shock. He forgot everything ? He doesn't remember anything ? Not even one thing?
"After he was admitted into the hospital he went into a coma. He woke up a few days before you. Do you know how long you were out?"
I shook my head. "But it couldn't have been that long it was just a few days right?"
"You were out for a whole month Jimin. Tae was out for almost two months. We couldn't let you go near him while he was like that. We didn't want you to be hurting."
I laughed at his words. He didn't want me to be hurting, but yet keeping all this from me hurt me even more.
"I need to see him. Now."
He sighed and walked over to me.
"Fine. I'll take you to see him. Go get ready hurry."

(Yoongi's POV)
I already had a feeling this wasn't going to have a good outcome. Jimin was going to end up losing it. I wanted to keep him away from Tae longer , I know he wants to see him, but It's no use because he won't remember him. He doesn't even remember me. The sounds of Jimin's footsteps snapped me out of my thoughts. When I looked at him he looked happy. I haven't seen him happy in so long.

(Jimin's POV)
As we got closer and closer to seeing Tae I got more and more fidgety. Even though he wouldn't remember me I was still excited to see him again. I've missed him so much. As we pulled in I looked at yoongi. He didn't seem happy.
"What's wrong?"
He avoided looking at me
"Nothing. Let's go"

(Tae's POV)
As I looked through my phone I came across messages between me and someone name Jimin. Was this Jimin my girlfriend ? Or were we just really that close. As I went farther into the messages I seen all the "I love you" and "let's always be together". Who was this person? Why would we say these things to each other?
I looked over at the one named Jungkook.
"Who's Jimin?"
He looked at me dumbfounded. Why was he so shocked?
"Why? Do you remember him?"
Him? Jimin was a boy? A boy was telling me these things and I was saying them back? Why?
"No. I don't know who that is?"
He sighed and his face went from having a smile to a frown.
I suddenly heard the sound of the door opening. I looked over to it and seen two boys. I remember one of them visiting me once , but after that day I never seen him again.
Jungkook and the others went over to greet them. Jin pulled one of them to the side and talked to him. He seemed upset suddenly. I had no idea who they were so I stayed where I was and continued going through my phone. I couldn't understand why a boy would be messaging me these things. Was he my boyfriend? All this was so frustrating I wanted to remember everything. I didn't want to live life without my memories.
"T-Taehyung"
I looked up and seen one of the boys standing in front of me. His smile was so precious and his eye smile was so adorable.
"Do you remember me?"
I shook my head and apologized. I felt horrible for not remembering him. When I looked back up at him I seen his smile vanished.
"We're gonna leave you two alone so you both can catch up."
I watched them as they walked out. I looked back at him, curious about who he was.
"What's you're name"
"Jimin."
So this is him. This is Jimin. I held his hand and smiled at him.
"I'm going to remember everything. I'm going to try. I'm sorry , but I have to ask were we together before everything happened?"
He nodded.
So we were together. We were more than friends. I'm pretty sure all this is hurting him the most. Suddenly he began to talk about us and everything that I couldn't remember. Knowing all this stuff made me want to remember everything , but at the same time this was a chance for me and him to start all over. I couldn't just push aside that
I lost my memories though. I still wanted them back.
I placed my hand on his cheek.
"Help me remember. Help me remember everything. I want to remember you. I want to remember how deeply in love I was with you. I want to remember everything"