CHAPTER 8

On my way back to the dorm I bumped into someone. When I looked up I seen Yuna. I didn't want to speak to anyone so I just walked passed her. I looked back down at the ground. Me and Jimin got into a fight. Why. I sighed and entered the dorm. I didn't know what to do. I still felt so frustrated and angry. Why was I feeling like this? I sat on the bed trying to calm myself down. The door open and there was Jungkook. "Tae, are you okay?"
I shook my head. "Why do I feel so angry? So frustrated."
He went over to me and sat down. "It's okay." He smiled big and hugged me. I didn't understand why , but suddenly everything went away.
"Are you gonna come back? We never finished the game."
I shook my head. He looked at me his smile turning into a frown. He sighed and took his phone out. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"Telling the others I'm staying here with you , to just continue the game without us."
I sighed. "You should go. You don't have to stay here and put up with me."
He laughed and laid back on the bed. He pulled me back so I could lay with him. "Do you still have feelings for Jimin?" He asked.
What? How did he know? I didn't tell him only Yoongi knew.
"What? I don't know what you're talking about." I said. He laughed "it was obvious Tae. Well to me it was. You were in Love with Jimin before you left. Are you still in love with him?"
I closed my eyes trying to ignore his question, but he wanted it answered so since he knows maybe I should just tell him. "Yes. I still do love him. I wish I wouldn't. That's the reason why I left. To get rid of my feelings for him, but I couldn't I guess since-"
He cut me off. When I opened my eyes Jungkook was sitting on me. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered.
He smiled "why did you turn so red. Aah do you like me now Tae?"
He leaned in leaving only an inch or two between us.
He got off and laughed uncontrollably. "Your face turned even more red!"
I grabbed him and pulled him close. His face lit up. "I guess you like me too then" I whispered in his ear.
He backed up and shook his head "I don't like you!" He yelled.
I laughed. He's so adorable. He sat on Yoongi's bed staring at the ground. I sat up and looked at him. "Jungkook" I said. He ignored me. "Jungkookie." He ignored me again. "Ah you must be m-" suddenly he pushed me back and pinned me to the bed.
"Jungkook, what-" he cut me off again and suddenly I felt his lips on mine. What was he doing ? And Why was he doing it? For some reason I felt like it was okay to kiss him back. What was happening. What am I feeling now?
When he pulled away I seen how red his cheeks were. "I-I gotta go now" he said. He ran over to the door and opened it, but before he could I ran over and shut the door. I pinned him against the door and kissed him. The kissed lasted longer this time. When I pulled away I looked him in the eyes "why am I feeling like this? Jungkook what are you doing to me now?"
He pushed me away and ran out. I touched my lips. What just happened? Why did that happen ? Why can I only think of Jungkook now? "Aah what the hell is wrong with me!" I yelled. All the anger , frustration , everything came back. Why wouldn't it stop. What's wrong with me.