Chapter 3

(Tae's Pov)
When I found the others I seen Jimin wasn't with them.
"Where's Jimin ?" I asked.
"He left. He said he wasn't feeling well" Namjoon said.
"Oh. Well I should go check on him. Sorry to leave so soon. I'll see you guys later" I said.
I quickly ran off. When I got to the dorm I seen Jimin sitting outside the door.
"Jimin, why did you run off?"
He looked at me. He got up and pushed me.
"Why were you kissing her? Did you want me to break up with her so you could be with her? Do you want her? Am I not enough for you?!" He yelled.
Once he realized what he said he looked at me.
"I--I mean... you could of found any other girl better than her. So why her?" He said.
I couldn't believe what he said.
"Let's just talk this out."
We walked into the dorm. It was quiet. A long awkward silence.
"I didn't kiss her okay? She kissed me again" I said.
"Why do you keep letting her?" He replied.
"I'm not. She just does it."
He walked towards the door. When he tried to open it I forced it close.
"Do you not believe me?" I said.
I leaned in closer to him, but I heard hoseok's voice getting closer so I backed up.
Jimin just looked at me. His cheeks slowly turning red.
"C'mon you guys let's go back to the party!" Hoseok yelled
Jimin walked out and I followed.
-
When we got back to the party Minah was no where in sight which was good, but Jimin was acting weird. Why? All I could think about was him saying "am I not good enough for you." What did he mean.
-
While all these thoughts were going through my head I didn't notice a girl standing in front of me.
"H-hi" she stuttered
I gave her a smile and said Hi back.
She looked down at her shoes.
"T-Taehyung do you not remember me?" She asked shyly.
I shook my head. "You are?"
She looked at me upset. "No one it doesn't matter"
She walked away. What was that all about ? I'd never seen her before. Who was she?
-
I walked over to where the others sat. The only seat available was next to Jimin. I quietly sat down not knowing what to say.
-
Later on some random girl came over to Jimin "aah since my seat is taken I'll sit right here" she sat on Jimin's lap.
I seen Jimin smile. Was he enjoying it ?
"So Tae how was your break?" Jin asked.
"It was okay." I replied.
-
There was a really long awkward silence. No one said a word. Well except for Jimin and that girl they were flirting away.
"Well I'm gonna go have some fun" I got up and went in the crowd.
-
"Oppa! Tae oppa! " someone yelled.
When I looked to see who it was I seen the same girl from earlier. She ran over to me.
"Do you remember me now?" She smiled.
She showed me a picture on her phone. It was of me and her. When did I meet this girl? I don't remember her at all.
She pulled me to an empty table.
"It's me Yuna" she smiled.
Now I remember. I used to have a huge crush on her last year. She looked so different.
"Aah Yuna! You look so different" I said.
she smiled at me. "I came back just to see you Tae"
-
Last year me and her lost contact because she moved to the US. Knowing she was back made me happy. Maybe now I'd be able to get my mind off of things.
-
She held my hand "I missed you."
"I missed you too" I smiled.
When I looked over at the crowd I seen Jimin with that girl dancing, having fun.
"That's Jimin right? Your best friend? He looks really different too. He went from a cute shy boy , to a hot sexy one" she laughed.
In my head I agreed with what she said. Jimin has changed too.
"Tae!" She yelled.
I snapped back to reality and looked at her
"You okay?" She laughed
I nodded. "yes I'm fine."
-
i got up from the table. "c'mon lets go have some fun?" i said. i grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me. All of a sudden a slow song came on. i started to walk back towards the table "oh um well.. um we should go sit back-' she stopped me and pulled me close to her. "C'mon i just came back. don't ruin this moment" she smiled. We were so close to each other. when i looked at her face i could see how red it was. Does she like me? She can't like me because i love Jimin. What. No. I don't love Jimin. He's just my best friend that's all and nothing else.
-
I held her close to me trying to forget about Jimin. Trying to forget about my feelings that i thought i had towards him. I can't feel like this.
-
"Tae." she said.
-
I looked down at her. "Yes ?'
-
Suddenly i felt her lips on mine. She kissed me. Why didn't i feel anything when she did? i don't understand. Are my feelings for Jimin really that strong? Can i not love anyone else?
-
Even thought there was nothing. No spark or anything i kissed her back.
She pulled away and apologized. "It's fine" i smiled. she shook her head, " Jimin didn't find it okay. The whole time he was looking over here and when i kissed you he ran out. Tae what's going on between you and Jimin?" she said

Jimin ran out? Why? Maybe it was just a misunderstanding and he left for a different reason?

"Nothing is going on between me and him. We're just best friends that's all." i said. She looked at me she didn't seem convinced. "Maybe you should go check on him and make sure he's okay." she said

when i got back to the dorm Jimin was there laying under the covers. i could hear him sniffling. was he crying? "Jimin are you okay?" i said. He just ignored me. I felt bad was i the reason he was like this now? Did Jimin like me too?

"Jimin." i said. Again he didn't answer me. So i went over to his bed and sat next to him. I took the covers off of him and made him look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

'Nothing. Just go away. Go back to your girlfriend Tae" he said coldly. "I'm not leaving until i know you're okay"

he sighed and pulled the covers back over himself. What was wrong with him?